Pets of Wein

On the topic of zoomies btw, how often do your dogs get zoomies?

I get the feeling Kiira might be a bit of an ADHD case :embarrassed: She just flies around the house insanely happy at least once a week. Nowadays she developed this habit of being so happy when I want to take her for a morning walk, that whenever I pull out the harness in the morning she just bounces around the house doing playbows all over the place :messedup:

It's cute as fuck, but holy shit, this one got energy and hype :embarrassed:

I get the feeling Kiira might be a bit of an ADHD case :embarrassed: She just flies around the house insanely happy at least once a week. Nowadays she developed this habit of being so happy when I want to take her for a morning walk, that whenever I pull out the harness in the morning she just bounces around the house doing playbows all over the place :messedup:

Lola does it rarely. If you encourage her and get excited when you see her she'll go bonkers but she rarely does it off her own steam these days. She does get mildly hyper at the door when it's time to go for a walk but then she'll either try to get to her favourite field, play for 10-20 minutes then lie down and want to go home or piss right across the road then try to run home. I think she's actually more excited about potentially getting in the car than getting out of the house.

Taken the kitchen apart and even checked on top of the cabinets and still can't find the mixer attachment. £50+ it'll be to replace if we can't find it. :annoyed:

Taken the kitchen apart and even checked on top of the cabinets and still can't find the mixer attachment. £50+ it'll be to replace if we can't find it. :annoyed:
Thank fuck Kiira only valuies "her" possessions. She's not protective or anything, but for example, she tore a tail of one of her toys, we just keep finding the tail in random places. Sometimes it pops up under our pillows when we go to sleep, sometimes it's under one of the couch pillows, I even found it behind the toilet at some point. Everything else in the house she somehow regards as off limits, unless it's been handed to her. I think it also helps that we keep all her toys and random non-edible crap in a drawer she can open with a bit of effort, so whenever she really feels like having whatever toy, she just sabotages the drawer until she gets what she wants.

Oh and after some previous experiences with rain, I recently got confirmation from Kiira that she really, really thinks rain can go fuck itself in the depths of hell :embarrassed:

6bLiKMA.jpg

She really wanted to leave my studio, I told her, she really didn't, cause rain. But she insisted. This was about 50 meters from my studio's front door :embarrassed: After convincing her that we were not going to sit there till the rain stopped, she spent the entire walk home (between 5 and 10 minutes) sprinting from dry place to dry place :embarrassed:

My dog is now too old to get the zoomies. She still walks a fair and at a good pace but that's pretty much it these days. I expect her to go less and less over the next few years depending on how long she lasts. She's at least 12 might be older no way to know.

She also isn't keen on rain but once she gets out and gets wet she doesn't seem to care and we have gotten epically drenched as a result on occasion. Since it doesn't rain much here I'm always surprised when she wants to keep walking in the rain

I think that's a normal dog thing...Brownie the work dog is in the office with the door shut and everyday at a 1/4 till 12 and again at 1/4 till 5 when i go intowash my hands I hear him scratching at the door. the boss tells me brownie waits at the door same time going nuts aevery day.

Sonny starts whining and running in circles when I grab the harness and all my other dogs did too

Oh and after some previous experiences with rain, I recently got confirmation from Kiira that she really, really thinks rain can go fuck itself in the depths of hell :embarrassed:

6bLiKMA.jpg

She really wanted to leave my studio, I told her, she really didn't, cause rain. But she insisted. This was about 50 meters from my studio's front door :embarrassed: After convincing her that we were not going to sit there till the rain stopped, she spent the entire walk home (between 5 and 10 minutes) sprinting from dry place to dry place :embarrassed:

Callie was the same way...totally hated wet stuff and would avoid walking through a puddle at all costs. That's
one of ther great things about dogs is how much oersonality each one has. I wonder how Kira will like the snow? Callie actually liked snow but hated water.

Callie was the same way...totally hated wet stuff and would avoid walking through a puddle at all costs. That's
one of ther great things about dogs is how much oersonality each one has. I wonder how Kira will like the snow? Callie actually liked snow but hated water.
She loves snow, which is good cause we usually have about 3 months of the stuff :embarrassed:

Really depends on age and breed but it's totally normal for high energy dogs to need to burn off some of the excess crazy like that

He's a cool lookig doggo and looks like he's living the life now :thu:

He's gets to go do fun stuff while the other dog is hanging out with her dog friends for the day. Hopefully in a couple weeks he can join her.

The rescue in Texas that sent him up has only been running for 3 years and in that time they've transported over 500 dogs out of West Texas

Back