OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Perhaps Trump needs some light reading this weekend? I have a suggestion:

54de8a08b2e44.image_.jpg

China will not intervene or get involved in any meaningful way should a US VS North Korea skirmish break out. They can't afford the long term consequences. As an almost entirely manufacturing and export economy, they are deep shit REAL QUICK when those exports suddenly have nowhere to go because of a trade embargo. They will sit on their hands aside from massing troops along the border to stop the inevitable flood of refugees trying to get the fuck out of Dodge.

Don't think for a second that Trump wouldn't immediately put a halt on any goods coming from China.

Sent from Crab Nebulae via reverse engineered alien technology

China will probably side with the USA in a conflict. They're clearly tired of the belligerent kid next door. And while they'll never say it, they must be considering the possibility of the DPRK using long-range nukes to blackmail China. After all, if the DPRK can hit San Francisco then they can hit Beijing, Shanghai, Shenzen, etc.

And the minute Kim looks unstable China will have to mobilize hundreds of thousands of troops to the border to deal with potential refugees. Even if they have no intention of invading the threat they pose is so huge it could tip the DPRK toward a coup.

It’s not that kind of bomb. The MOAB doesn’t penetrate a structure and blow it up. The MOAB is one huge wave of force. It’s hypothetically an awesome antipersonnel weapon—if one exists in a theater then the enemy can never concentrate a large force in one place because they can all be wiped out with one big blast. The other great use is that a big wave of force will zip through caves and tunnels, destroying them as it goes.
maybe.....i want to see the pics, or it didn't happen.:old:

It’s not that kind of bomb. The MOAB doesn’t penetrate a structure and blow it up. The MOAB is one huge wave of force. It’s hypothetically an awesome antipersonnel weapon—if one exists in a theater then the enemy can never concentrate a large force in one place because they can all be wiped out with one big blast. The other great use is that a big wave of force will zip through caves and tunnels, destroying them as it goes.
Yeah, but it's no nude bomb

two problems with that:

1) he would actually have to read it.

2) he would actually have to understand what he just read.

(just because you hand a calculus book to a 7 year old, doesn't necessarily mean he'll be able to understand it. )
He would also need to be capable of reading. I legit think he can't.

I saw actor Robert Wagner leaving the white house with then VP Al Gore. Not sure what that was all about, maybe they needed to have a Heart to Heart discussion...

I saw actor Robert Wagner leaving the white house with then VP Al Gore. Not sure what that was all about, maybe they needed to have a Heart to Heart discussion...

that would presume that cheeto HAD a heart.....destroying ACA so that 7 million americans in the lowest income brackets would loose all their health insurance to force democrats to deal with him?
yea there's not fucking heart there, unless there really IS a satan.

that would presume that cheeto HAD a heart.....destroying ACA so that 7 million americans in the lowest income brackets would loose all their health insurance to force democrats to deal with him?
yea there's not fucking heart there, unless there really IS a satan.
Dude, you skipped ahead.

I wrote "with then VP Al Gore"

It was 23 years ago.

And you suck at pop culture references. :tongue:

Dude, you skipped ahead.

I wrote "with then VP Al Gore"

It was 23 years ago.

And you suck at pop culture references. :tongue:

yea.....i missed the part where robert wagner met with the guy who "invented the internet".....rolleyes1

Number 2 and number 2.

Trump is clearly the type who quickly gives up when things get hard.

Gave up on healthcare after 2 weeks, who knew it could be so complicated?

Gave up paying his creditors multiple times, it's cheaper to just file a bk.

Gave up on his wives multiple times, easier to just find a younger immigrant.

It's pathetic people think he's doing good job now that he has bombed two countries. Still no plan in place or any sensible foreign policy. Any moron can just approve bombings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back