OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
a48e03e2f3f10b527ef4e700aa7371b1.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

(eric trump speaking in an interview) " “he knows all there is to know about following the letter of the law, especially when it comes to paying taxes.” He said,
[really? is that why he's had multiple lawsuits filed against him and LOST them. is that why he's filed bankruptcy so many times?]

“When you come from a background like the one my father comes from, you have to know all there is about paying taxes and doing your part to make this country a better place.”
[he hasn't paid taxes in TEN years]

Eric continued, “And while we’re on the subject, I kind of have to say, it’s funny how taxes work. They sort of punish the hardest working and most productive members of our society while taking nothing from those who would rather be lazy and beg on the streets.
[the hardest working and most productive part of our society IS the middle class and they are also the HARDEST taxed.]
[those who are 'begging on the streets' are not lazy, they're simply trying to EAT. the LAZY ones are the fucks in the big offices making millions a year, moving jobs out of the country]

"My father, regardless of the fact that he’s president, is just one person out of millions of those who are capable enough to be successful but are simultaneously struck down by our tax system. That’s a catastrophe.”
[jeeezuz, you people are a bunch of liars. your fucking father made a fortune off the backs of working people that he then refuse to pay. fuck you]

" President Trump is soon going to move forward with an executive order that “cancels taxes for extra productive people in the U.S. economy.”
[and whom, exactly, are these "extra productive " people? the fucking criminally rich? again....FUCK YOU]

"No more freeloaders, that’s where we’re going with this. Bottom line, if you’ve got two working legs and a minimally functioning brain, you can sustain yourself. And you’re going to have to pretty soon,” Eric concluded.
[well then, you two fucking liars would be out of jobs, huh?]

(eric trump speaking in an interview) " “he knows all there is to know about following the letter of the law, especially when it comes to paying taxes.” He said,
[really? is that why he's had multiple lawsuits filed against him and LOST them. is that why he's filed bankruptcy so many times?]

“When you come from a background like the one my father comes from, you have to know all there is about paying taxes and doing your part to make this country a better place.”
[he hasn't paid taxes in TEN years]

Eric continued, “And while we’re on the subject, I kind of have to say, it’s funny how taxes work. They sort of punish the hardest working and most productive members of our society while taking nothing from those who would rather be lazy and beg on the streets.
[the hardest working and most productive part of our society IS the middle class and they are also the HARDEST taxed.]
[those who are 'begging on the streets' are not lazy, they're simply trying to EAT. the LAZY ones are the fucks in the big offices making millions a year, moving jobs out of the country]

"My father, regardless of the fact that he’s president, is just one person out of millions of those who are capable enough to be successful but are simultaneously struck down by our tax system. That’s a catastrophe.”
[jeeezuz, you people are a bunch of liars. your fucking father made a fortune off the backs of working people that he then refuse to pay. fuck you]

" President Trump is soon going to move forward with an executive order that “cancels taxes for extra productive people in the U.S. economy.”
[and whom, exactly, are these "extra productive " people? the fucking criminally rich? again....FUCK YOU]

"No more freeloaders, that’s where we’re going with this. Bottom line, if you’ve got two working legs and a minimally functioning brain, you can sustain yourself. And you’re going to have to pretty soon,” Eric concluded.
[well then, you two fucking liars would be out of jobs, huh?]
Again, it's a satire.

That made me do a double-take also. I wouldn't have guessed that even Trump would see this as a good thing.

"Congrats on your recent steps towards dictatorhood, amigo!"
Yep. Or he just doesn't read anything ever and just thinks he's supposed to congratulate people on their wins. Either way....

Oh FFS!

Has he no idea what a brutal and dangerous man Erdogan is? This guy is no allie of the US in any way shape or form. He is an extremist thug and a murderous tyrant. Our relationship with Turkey has been tenuous at best during his time as leader. It has become a dangerous place for Westerners to visit. It plays a crucial role in our military efforts in the region. Without Turkey playing ball, our job in the surrounding territory is made profoundly more difficult.

WTF is Trump thinking?

Maybe he feels some sick kinship because they are both members of an exclusive club of World Leaders who gained power through bullshit and invalid elections.

Sent from Crab Nebulae via reverse engineered alien technology

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back