OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed. Even if we wanted to disqualify the obscenely rich (which would be a pretty weird standard), $1 million is nowhere near obscenely rich these days. IMO it is maybe barely enough to retire on, if you're careful...

d88220a54d5899c9ebc217566e1c3d4b_dr-evil-one-trillion-dollars-dr-evil-one-million-dollars-meme_625-324.jpeg

You'd think they could have used this on that airbase earlier in the week: http://www.cnn.com/2017/04/13/politics/afghanistan-isis-moab-bomb/index.html

And honestly, the little news preview that came up on my phone looked like "1st nuclear bomb dropped in Afghanistan".

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
i'm sure cheeto is chief will take all the credit for it, when in actuality it was purely a military decision. no special presidential authorization was sought or needed.

Is it really that difficult to avoid one whole thread?

For some.

Historically speaking, though, these people also tend to be thin-skinned.
First-ever female Muslim judge in U.S. history and the first African-American woman to serve on New York’s highest court, was found dead Wednesday on the bank of the Hudson River
http://www.nydailynews.com/new-york...source=twitter.com&utm_campaign=NYDailyNewsTw

Always a risk when you reach the Jersey-side of Manhattan?

i believe he is referring to internet "trolls".

Not so much the trolls, so much as the I-can-dish-it-but-I-can't-take-it-so-I'm-going-to-throw-a-tantrum-and-take-my-ball-and-go-home-and-swear-up-and-down-that-I'm-done-with-this-place-you're-all-assholes-I'm-never-coming-back-fuck-you-you-won't-see-me-anymore-this-place-used-to-be-cool-until-the-mods-let-this-little-handful-of-bullies-make-threads-about-things-that-I-don't-like-so-fuck-you-all-and-I'll-see-you-tomorrow-after-lunch people.

Not so much the trolls, so much as the I-can-dish-it-but-I-can't-take-it-so-I'm-going-to-throw-a-tantrum-and-take-my-ball-and-go-home-and-swear-up-and-down-that-I'm-done-with-this-place-you're-all-assholes-I'm-never-coming-back-fuck-you-you-won't-see-me-anymore-this-place-used-to-be-cool-until-the-mods-let-this-little-handful-of-bullies-make-threads-about-things-that-I-don't-like-so-fuck-you-all-and-I'll-see-you-tomorrow-after-lunch people.
Oh, THOSE "these people"...:wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back