OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
“In the meantime, Nunes said, Rep. Michael K. Conaway (R-Tex.) will take the lead on the Russia investigation, with assistance from Reps. Trey Gowdy (R-S.C.) and Thomas J. Rooney (R-Fla.).”

9b5.jpg

Mr. Wolf, you guard the hens.
Mr. Coyote, you guard the rabbits.
Mr. Grizzly, you guard the children.

i think that about covers it, eh?

That vest is just a reminder for the sniper to shoot him in the balls and then go for a head shot. He looks like he's on fucking vacation but they aren't letting him cut the tail off the elephants like his brother-in-laws do.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I just sent that link to the WH with the following note....

Could you please add this to the Presidents reading list for this evening? I think it would clear up a lot of Syrian related confusion he is experiencing. Thanks in advance! A concerned citizen.

I was also thinking of linking this thread, but thought better of that idea:grin:

I just sent that link to the WH with the following note....

Could you please add this to the Presidents reading list for this evening? I think it would clear up a lot of Syrian related confusion he is experiencing. Thanks in advance! A concerned citizen.

I was also thinking of linking this thread, but thought better of that idea:grin:
Yeah. Let's not do that. :embarrassed:

b31c65fb314b4007d726972efc6c645c.png

:facepalm:

I feel that so much of the antisemitism on this continent has nothing to do with Jews and everything to do with pro-Israeli evangelical Christians.

I feel that if Israel, as a gesture of goodwill and intent, were to publicly sacrifice Netanyahu, there would be peace on earth between Christians, Muslims, Jews, Sikhs, Hindus, and atheists alike. At least for one really awesome night of partying.

Forget the Buddhists. There's no way of keeping them happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back