OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The lead caver is Kirk (R) the junior Senator in IL. He's in for a bloodbath of a reelection campaign this year vs Tammy Duckworth. He's got a lot to lose if he can't show the collar county RINOs that he knows how to not be crazy.

The DOWN STATE RUBES are already calling him a sellout. But they can suck it and/or move to Missourah if they don't like it.

This is very, very, very interesting. :wink:
language-presidential-candidates.jpg

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/w...ge-typical-of-children-under-11-a6936256.html

According to Democrats close to Hillary and former President Bill Clinton, both are frustrated by Sanders’ ability to cast himself as above politics-as-usual even while firing off what they consider to be misleading attacks. The Clintons are even more annoyed that Sanders’ approach seems to be rallying – and keeping – young voters by his side.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

http://www.sharonherald.com/news/hi...cle_edf2d6d8-0c32-51d4-bbb1-cfe3d5faa7b0.html

i think it's great that sanders is frustrating the great clinton political machine.
what would be freakin totally awesome would be that when the smoke clears, it's Kasich vs Sanders.

i think it's great that sanders is frustrating the great clinton political machine.
what would be freakin totally awesome would be that when the smoke clears, it's Kasich vs Sanders.

Kasich isn't much better than the other two. He's just better at playing sane.

This is a guy who, back in the 90s, petitioned Blockbuster to ban copies of Fargo.

That’s not such a bad thing. What America needs right now is a machiavellian fiend who can manage the insanity that is Congress. I don’t think Kasich can do that as well as Clinton, but he’s the only other person running other than Clinton who can do it at all.

This is a guy who, back in the 90s, petitioned Blockbuster to ban copies of Fargo.

Him winning Ohio was only a political ploy to block Trump. Most Ohioans can't stand the guy.

I think the most fascinating thing about this election cycle has been the dramatic fall from grace of both Hillary and Bill Clinton in the eyes of a very large group of Democrats that up until held felt them both to be above reproach.

They haven't changed.

Their party has.

Hillary was a LOCK a year ago. Her support was nearly unanimous among Democrats.

It almost feels like a splintering of the party similar to the rise of the Tea Party.

Very fascinating.

I think the most fascinating thing about this election cycle has been the dramatic fall from grace of both Hillary and Bill Clinton in the eyes of a very large group of Democrats that up until held felt them both to be above reproach.

They haven't changed.

Their party has.

Hillary was a LOCK a year ago. Her support was nearly unanimous among Democrats.

It almost feels like a splintering of the party similar to the rise of the Tea Party.

Very fascinating.

The Democratic party itself is 100% solidly behind Clinton. Sanders has the support of many Democratic voters, but that is largely irrelevant.

Make no mistake, Hillary Clinton will be the Democratic candidate for the general election.

They haven't changed.

Their party has.

Very fascinating.

I don't know if Bill has had the fall from grace. Hillary has always rubbed me the wrong way. I don't know what it is about her, but I got the same feeling about John Edwards before he fell. Remember, Hillary was a lock 8 years ago too.

Last edited:
The Democratic party itself is 100% solidly behind Clinton. Sanders has the support of many Democratic voters, but that is largely irrelevant.

Make no mistake, Hillary Clinton will be the Democratic candidate for the general election.
Your statement points out the difference between "the party" and voters who consider themselves democrats. I myself have more or less considered myself independent, but in Idaho, that pretty much means Democrat. I have had some pretty interesting discussions with a long time friend regarding Hillary, and her support amongst "the party" and the DNC, which he supports, and Bernie's late to the party, hey I'm a Democrat too thing. He ends up resenting that some Bernie supporters throw a few punches in Hillary's direction, but then says that Bernie supporters don't have to "get in line" behind Hillary, all the while really essentially asking for that very thing. Very interesting. both my current home state, and my state of origin, tilted very heavily toward Bernie. One of the Idaho pledged delegates has said he is going to listen to the people and vote Bernie (our Idaho DNC member). Doesn't seem that way in Washington. At least at this point. Very interesting indeed.

EDIT: The realist in me believes that the math works in Clinton's favor and she will be the nominee. Bernie's failure to win in places like Ohio and FLA, etc. hurt him. What I wonder is if the campaigns will get together as the math continues to reveal itself and find a way to mend fences and unite the party a little more. There are those I know that will not vote for Hillary. Whereas I support Bernie and prefer him, if Hillary is the nominee, I think it is short sighted to vote for someone else, no matter who is the nominee on the other side. But, that is just my opinion.

Last edited:

They haven't changed.

Their party has.

Very fascinating.

Yup, this was supposed to be her year to be the cool black guy.

There are those I know that will not vote for Hillary. Whereas I support Bernie and prefer him, if Hillary is the nominee, I think it is short sighted to vote for someone else, no matter who is the nominee on the other side. But, that is just my opinion.

Hillary is one of the last people on this earth that I want to vote for, however, if it really comes down to her vs. The Dump-ster......i will have to. voting for anyone else in that scenario IS a vote for Dump-ster. :mad:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back