OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow..So much putting down of The Donald here and pretty much everywhere..

I love him...I think he's funny as fuck...

I know he's making a joke of your country,(USA)

I wonder how many people are voting for Hillary only because of Donald?

I myself am a liberal and vote liberal no matter who the 'figure head' is..

Because I'm in line with liberal beliefs...

How is it that a debate can sway the outcome one way or another like a swarm of mackerel?..
I've always thought "The Donald" was an asshole. His behavior during the campaign only confirmed it.

I’ve read stories that claim much of Trump’s income, and net worth, comes from licensing the Trump brand. His awful campaign might cost him a fortune.

Trump says he is worth in excess of $10 billion, while Forbes pegs it at $3.7 billion. Much of the difference in those figures is the dollar value that he places on something intangible: his own "brand," his prestige. That's what has taken the biggest beating in this election year ... and the one doing the greatest damage has been Trump himself.

It's mostly self-inflicted wounds.

Good Lord, that is one of the most comprehensive indictments of a current political figure I've ever seen in print.

The cartoonist in particular is pretty brutal.

0e3.png

Last edited:
I’ve read stories that claim much of Trump’s income, and net worth, comes from licensing the Trump brand. His awful campaign might cost him a fortune.
C'mon, All his Trumpkins flocking to NYC, only to have their pic taken in front if Trump Tower, or to loiter in the gift shop in the lobby.....

Trump says he is worth in excess of $10 billion, while Forbes pegs it at $3.7 billion. Much of the difference in those figures is the dollar value that he places on something intangible: his own "brand," his prestige. That's what has taken the biggest beating in this election year ... and the one doing the greatest damage has been Trump himself.

It's mostly self-inflicted wounds.
So his hand size reflects his...

net worth?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back