OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
alsmithboob.jpg

Reactions: Tig
ok....i'm watching "last man standing" and they are doing a family halloween costume party.....and every one is going as their opposite in the family.....but no one knows what tim is going to be......DONALD TRUMP!!!

OMG.

let's see if he actually play dumpster as a supporter....or lampoons the fuck out of him.

And, now after posting something insulting and possibly inappropriate, something else in the interest of civil discourse.

View attachment 30182
The big thing here for me is to see if I can listen to the real concerns of people who choose to vote for trump, rather than focus on where I think they are wrong on the facts. The real concerns may contain some things others of us are concerned about, such as more income and economic stability for the middle and working classes. The the concerns are essentially racist/sexist, etc., then I am not sure I need to listen to that. But, if I can listen to see if I can understand the underlying concern, even if it is coated in a bunch of hooey and anger, maybe I can see better how we got here.

*Tongue in cheek*

You sound like a combo of both Clinton and Trump..

I have no idea what you're getting at...

Wow..So much putting down of The Donald here and pretty much everywhere..

I love him...I think he's funny as fuck...

I know he's making a joke of your country,(USA)

I wonder how many people are voting for Hillary only because of Donald?

I myself am a liberal and vote liberal no matter who the 'figure head' is..

Because I'm in line with liberal beliefs...

How is it that a debate can sway the outcome one way or another like a swarm of mackerel?..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back