OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Trump's snotty remarks about waiting to see what the election results were before he going along with them is pretty scary.

Reactions: Tig
9th month abortion. That's dangerously flirting with birth isn't it?
40 weeks is "normal".

At 36 weeks a baby can be born and have no developmental issues.

At 20 weeks is the point where it's no longer a miscarriage but a stillbirth, and lots of children are prematurely burn in the 20-30 week range who end up ranging from having developmental issues to being just fine.

My son and daughter were both born at exactly the 39 week mark via C-section. That's seven days. One to four days is a C-section, not an abortion.

Ze Krauthammer says Trump not accepting the election results is political suicide. Bret Baier says they're Steve Bannon's words coming out of Trump's mouth. Fox is killing Trump because they hate Brietbart. Amazing.

31c55ed542d8926119593fbcdcc7c1f8.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Ze Krauthammer says Trump not accepting the election results is political suicide. Bret Baier says they're Steve Bannon's words coming out of Trump's mouth. Fox is killing Trump because they hate Brietbart. Amazing.

Maybe at some point the GOP will realize that Fox/Drudge/Breitbart/Limbaugh/The Blaze/etc. aren’t their propaganda networks, and that they’ve turned into props for a bunch of crazy rich media owners.

What does that have to do with trump refusing to concede?

It might have something to do with a candidate/major media figure (Trump) giving credence to fears/paranoia/tinfoil-hat-stuff about people being screwed over by elites/space lizards which might prompt angry people to "defend their liberties" at the polls.

Just because we regard the conspiratorial worldview of the Trump campaign as wacky doesn't mean that it isn't powerfully real for many of our well-armed neighbors.

It might have something to do with a candidate/major media figure (Trump) giving credence to fears/paranoia/tinfoil-hat-stuff about people being screwed over by elites/space lizards which might prompt angry people to "defend their liberties" at the polls.

Just because we regard the conspiratorial worldview of the Trump campaign as wacky doesn't mean that it isn't powerfully real for many of our well-armed neighbors.

I'm going to wear a camo jacket and Duck Dynasty hat to vote, so I don't get shot.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back