OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You should have changed the laws so I couldn't screw the government out of money!- awesome

i also cracked up over them arguing whose foundation is worse

Was this really a thing tonigiht? I'm teaching and can't watch:

Screen Shot 2016-10-19 at 7.40.08 PM.png

Ok, seriously. That was the best debate of the three. Trump kept it to her, but failed when he said "hombres" and then refused to accept the legitimacy of the results if he loses. She sounded rehearsed but gave on-topic answers and showed there was a clear difference between the two.

I'm still voting for a third party candidate. :embarrassed:

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Trump bought Chinese steel because it's cheaper than US steel. And it's cheaper because it's made by pseudo-communist wage slaves as opposed to middle-class laborers.

I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that Trump bought Chinese steel because it's cheaper than US steel. And it's cheaper because it's made by pseudo-communist wage slaves as opposed to middle-class laborers.
To be fair it was probably somebody under Trump that made that decision and one of Trumps flunkies rubber stamped it..That's how it goes...

What are these tapes about the Clinton campaign and Obama lying people to disrupt trump events with violence?

Bullshit edit-jobs by James O'Keefe, Breitbart's protege and amateurish neo-Nixonian ratfucker who has been in the past 8 years been criminally convicted of attempting to bug a Dem senator's office and (separately) held civilly liable to the tune of over $100,000 for fraudulently and knowingly taping, editing and releasing false propaganda films.

Not exactly what any non-dunce would call a credible or even acceptable audience member, let alone invited guest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back