OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason this made me actually LOL.
I needed that on my birthday. I am not stoked that this final debate, hosted by Fox is on my birthday. I get a free fill of my beer mug at the local brewer's tasting room. I may have to go fill it and watch it with the only intent being to laugh at the talking cheeto.

I needed that on my birthday. I am not stoked that this final debate, hosted by Fox is on my birthday. I get a free fill of my beer mug at the local brewer's tasting room. I may have to go fill it and watch it with the only intent being to laugh at the talking cheeto.

Happy birthday!

welaxov4ost8uanvksrh.jpg

Not defending the guy, but college deferments are not exactly draft dodging (at least in the pejorative sense). At least that's how I'm assuming they came up with that number.

Now his heel bone spur malarkey on the other hand....

:lol: :facepalm:

Last edited:
I remember turning down college deferment papers in 1970 because I was waiting on a decision on my application for Conscientious Objector status and didn't want anything to delay it. The folks at the college looked at me like I was crazy when I turned down the deferment papers. Of course, they also warned me that they wouldn't put up with any antiwar agitating either.

https://www.facebook.com/mwein/posts/10154681140582425

While I agree with the sentiment there is also the feeling that he's setting himself up as "the republican that democrats could work with" for the next election.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
There is a whole lot regarding his positions that I dislike entirely. And I question the sincerity given how long they have toed the line on the obstruction, but I like the sentiment. Pretty words sound pretty. Now let's see more actions. Call Trump out on his BS and his sedition Mr. Kasich.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back