OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
that's kinda misogynistic, andy. You can do better.

There's plenty to pick on her without resorting to crudity.

Seeing as Palin doesn't believe in misogyny, I'm not too worried about it. She's a dumpster fire of a human being and the amount of negativity and stupidity she has inspired within the GOP and their base is truly appalling.

Seeing as Palin doesn't believe in misogyny, I'm not too worried about it. She's a dumpster fire of a human being and the amount of negativity and stupidity she has inspired within the GOP and their base is truly appalling.
Palin is a symptom, not a cause. The vein of anti-intellectualism that she embodies has existed long before she was on the national stage.

http://talkingpointsmemo.com/livewire/mccain-will-vote-on-clinton-supreme-court-nominee

Sen. John McCain's (R-AZ) office on Monday walked back his suggestion that Senate Republicans could continue to stonewall the confirmation of a ninth Supreme Court justice if Hillary Clinton is elected, insisting he will cast a vote on any nominee the next president puts forward.

"Senator McCain believes you can only judge people by their record and Hillary Clinton has a clear record of supporting liberal judicial nominees,” McCain spokesman Rachael Dean told TPM in a statement. “That being said, Senator McCain will, of course, thoroughly examine the record of any Supreme Court nominee put before the Senate and vote for or against that individual based on their qualifications as he has done throughout his career."

The Arizona senator said in a radio interview earlier Monday that GOP lawmakers would remain “united against any Supreme Court nominee that Hillary Clinton, if she were president, would put up.”

It's absolutely clear that Senator McCain will give the qualifications and record of any nominee a thorough and unbiased examination .... before voting No.

I hope some folks down in AZ get motivated. Their local paper just wrote a pretty popular editorial regarding death threats received for making their endorsement this year, and now this.

From Oklahoma.

OTV7ujA.png

http://uproxx.com/news/ohio-investigate-satirical-tweet-fooled-drudge-limbaugh/3/

A chorus of outraged conservatives, including Matt Drudge, Rush Limbaugh and Curt Schilling, expressed anger on Monday at what they wrongly called evidence that a postal worker in Ohio had destroyed absentee ballots cast in the Republican’s favor.

The anger was prompted by the widespread misunderstanding of a satirical tweet posted online Sunday by a member of the loose coalition of pranksters known as Weird Twitter, who use the social network to post Dadaist jokes and fictional anecdotes disguised as earnest statements of fact.

:grin::grin::grin:

http://uproxx.com/news/ohio-investigate-satirical-tweet-fooled-drudge-limbaugh/3/

A chorus of outraged conservatives, including Matt Drudge, Rush Limbaugh and Curt Schilling, expressed anger on Monday at what they wrongly called evidence that a postal worker in Ohio had destroyed absentee ballots cast in the Republican’s favor.

The anger was prompted by the widespread misunderstanding of a satirical tweet posted online Sunday by a member of the loose coalition of pranksters known as Weird Twitter, who use the social network to post Dadaist jokes and fictional anecdotes disguised as earnest statements of fact.

:grin::grin::grin:

, late Sunday night, several Trump supporters, including Scott Baio tried to share their alarm over the rigging in Ohio with the candidate himself. For once, Trump failed to take the bait, and did not mention the alleged fraud to his own followers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back