OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Giuliani today was quoted as saying Trump has better policies. Unfortunately, Trump has never articulated one of them. So that's out the window.
Trump has the articulation of a plywood Strat with a Seymour Duncan Slug into 17 DOD Grunge pedals (with the Butt controls maxed) into 12 delay pedals all set differently hitting a Crate practice amp set for the distortion channel with the speaker face down on a Tempurpedic mattress.

my biggest concern with tonights debate is that Hill will somehow get drawn into a shouting match. or she'll get drawn off course and spend way too much time 'refuting' trump's bullshit.

Trump has the articulation of a plywood Strat with a Seymour Duncan Slug into 17 DOD Grunge pedals (with the Butt controls maxed) into 12 delay pedals all set differently hitting a Crate practice amp set for the distortion channel with the speaker face down on a Tempurpedic mattress.
oh.....so brian may??
(just kidding.....don't flame me)

I'm ready for the debates. I've got 12 Lagunitas IPA beers and my cool new t shirt.

IMG_2326.JPG

my biggest concern with tonights debate is that Hill will somehow get drawn into a shouting match. or she'll get drawn off course and spend way too much time 'refuting' trump's bullshit.

She’s too boring for the former and too self-absorbed for the latter.

OK guys...I record the debates for later viewing..

There's a debate on tv tonight?
Who? What time and channel??

I have to say I am not really looking forward to the debates tonight. Just thinking it could get ugly. Ms. Clinton will need to stick to the facts, and try to stick to the questions asked in the town hall format, I would think. If so, any hail mary attacks he tries to throw out will look pretty contrived. But I am just concerned about how ugly it could get. Again, it is just an international embarrassment that this shit show is our presidential election process. Dumpster fires are just not very dignified.

He's going to come out in full attack mode because that's the only thing he knows. He'll turn seven shades of orange in the first twenty minutes.

He's going to come out in full attack mode because that's the only thing he knows. He'll turn seven shades of orange in the first twenty minutes.
Well, that, and by now I imagine he is like a cornered skunk, waiting to spray his stench on everyone else, and miss and hit himself as well. But, I feel a bit remorseful formaking that analogy, as in doing so, I have insulted skunks.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back