OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
People are tired of politicians! We want to elect someone that has no experience, will shake things up, and crush us plebes under the weight of his empire, because money is good, right?
Now, wasn't the argument against Obama that he had very little experience?

Also, that Michelle Obama showed her arms and that was scandalous?

Oh, that's right. Milania's got nice titties, so it's OK.

For those of us with a lot of (now former) Republicans among friends and family, it's gratifying to see their proverbial chickens coming home to roost. After decades of convincing their electorate to vote against their own interests, it finally blew up on them. It's like seeing an addict or compulsive liar hit bottom.
I wish my family saw it that way... :(

tumblr_oane01I61U1qhrm3lo3_540.gif
Captain's log...

Now, wasn't the argument against Obama that he had very little experience?
A lot of the people who made those claims, they're now feeling that Trump hijacked their party.

It's like a whole new brand of voters who are fuelled by anger and hatred, and who don't really care about what happens, as long as things get shaken up. It's a fascinating situation, especially because a lot of educated people are ardent Trump supporters, so I'm really looking forward to the day when we start understanding what the hell happened, what led to this situation. I don't get it, but then again, I don't live in the US.

What if Trump gets mad and quits? Does Pence become the presidential nominee, or is it the 2nd place finisher in the primaries?

http://politi.co/2aJzmYe

"Donald Trump on Wednesday suggested that he could have prevented the terrorist attacks on 9/11, stopping the World Trade Center from ever coming down thanks to his immigration policies."

:facepalm:

Last edited:
Well, you can't accuse him of sitting idly by. Tuesday was a busy day.

"Any one of these items would be problematic on a normal campaign day. This all happened since 8am yesterday."

http://www.nbcnews.com/politics/fir...-trump-go-unraveling-break-glass-mode-n622116

The point they make about the Purple Heart incident NOT being the most noteworthy of the day is just amazing.
Does his team plan this stuff? "Hey if we mix this bit of nastiness in with this other stuff, maybe we can slip it by everyone." Or are they just phoning it in like the article suggests.

What if Trump gets mad and quits? Does Pence become the presidential nominee, or is it the 2nd place finisher in the primaries?
There's a group of 180something people at the RNC who pick a new person.
But i don't see it happening. He's already challenging the legitimacy of the election he hasn't lost yet, so he'll save face.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back