OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Agreed, I wasn't condoning his actions (I did comment that it was still outrageous in my OP) and I don't think the Russians should be involved in our elections either. My comments were really directed towards the media spin and how things get twisted just enough to turn into something they're not. He did not "invite Russia to hack our servers", like so many headlines are reading.

OTOH, if anyone thinks the USA, Russians, Chinese, Brits, etc. aren't continually trying to hack into each others servers, then they are just being naive. There is no invitation required, it happens daily.

It's splitting hairs, if you ask me. Adding that the media would reward them for disclosing them kind of added an incentive. It is kind of an invitation, just by his opening of his big fat mouth. Can you imagine what would happen if he said that sort of thing as POTUS?

BTW, I know you aren't condoning his words or actions!

Not an endorsement of said "johnson" but I giggled when I saw this on FB:

13882500_1600593363566661_7763199242265313029_n.jpg

:embarrassed:

This was fucking scary on the car radio. Don't think I can watch it.

Not a high point. I had it on while working on a project, so i wasn't completely tuned in, but i never heard it mentioned who the 20+ people standing behind him were, which was... off putting.

Fantastic. I hope the real media covers Bill's outfits and hair at major social events during Hillary's term in office. It will point out just how stupid this kind of thing is.

I think the media will focus on Bill's health. He was spaced out and chewing his tongue a number of times the camera panned to him last night. Something is wrong but nobody is saying anything.

I think the media will focus on Bill's health. He was spaced out and chewing his tongue a number of times the camera panned to him last night. Something is wrong but nobody is saying anything.

My wife and daughter saw him give a speech and do a meet and greet in Palm Beach a couple of months ago. My wife said Bill still has "it" and can draw all the attention in a room to him, hold it, and focus it. Maybe it is an intermittent thing. Maybe he was staring at some piece of ass across the room.

Not a high point. I had it on while working on a project, so i wasn't completely tuned in, but i never heard it mentioned who the 20+ people standing behind him were, which was... off putting.
He mentioned that they were all fellow vet's at the beginning. You may have caught the speech at a later point.

This speech by a dad of a fallen Muslim US soldier and Bronze Star recipient was the highlight of the evening.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back