OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Scary dude. He had balls at the convention, but that does not make any less scary. Maybe more.

If Cuz he’d have denounced Trump, everyone who voted for him, and everyone who endorsed him. Instead he just worked a catty little snub into a speech that 99% of Texas voters will forget before he has to run for office again.

I don't believe for a second that Donald J. Trump wants to be POTUS. He wants to win the election, sure, but I find it hard to believe that he'd want to be in that very real and very demanding position for four to eight years. He's not a politician, this is not something he does, and it'd be very interesting indeed to see how he'd manage to run a country with his limited knowledge of everything.

If Cuz he’d have denounced Trump, everyone who voted for him, and everyone who endorsed him. Instead he just worked a catty little snub into a speech that 99% of Texas voters will forget before he has to run for office again.

Too busy remembering the Alamo.

13686663_10210137889869585_4504765519516295927_n.jpg

I don't believe for a second that Donald J. Trump wants to be POTUS. He wants to win the election, sure, but I find it hard to believe that he'd want to be in that very real and very demanding position for four to eight years. He's not a politician, this is not something he does, and it'd be very interesting indeed to see how he'd manage to run a country with his limited knowledge of everything.
It seems that he intends to give most of the work to the Vice President.

That would be great. He’d have the POTUS campaigning for him and not even win the primary.

Trump Jr would have no trouble getting the Republican nomination here. The question is how much of the 75% of the vote De Blasio can hold onto. The NYPD hates him and will throw everything they can behind any opposition candidate. Regardless of what happens with Donald, The next Mayoral election could be a real nail biter if Jr runs. I'll probably vote for the Doe Fund guy again.

Yeah, but then it would have to be from someone other than a politician. All politicians lie.

And lawyers are all scumbags, amirite?

I think generalizations like that are neither true nor productive. Prevarication and obfuscation are the nature of the game but you don't have to be a liar. Bernie Sanders is clearly a politician but I don't think he's a liar. Trump is a liar but not a politician. Clinton is both.

And lawyers are all scumbags, amirite?

I think generalizations like that are neither true nor productive. Prevarication and obfuscation are the nature of the game but you don't have to be a liar. Bernie Sanders is clearly a politician but I don't think he's a liar. Trump is a liar but not a politician. Clinton is both.

Find any independent fact checker and you will see they all lie. Even Bernie, as much as I like him. Check out blockinlay's pic on 163. PolitiFact has Hilliary lying at the same rate as Sanders. And Trump is the Republican nominee for President, he is officially a politician.

And all lawyers aren't scumbags. Guitar Heel is a swell guy.

Find any independent fact checker and you will see they all lie. Even Bernie, as much as I like him. Check out blockinlay's pic on 163. PolitiFact has Hilliary lying at the same rate as Sanders. And Trump is the Republican nominee for President, he is officially a politician.

And all lawyers aren't scumbags. Guitar Heel is a swell guy.

1) Show me independent fact checks on all politicians. Then show me they're all true.
2) I don't care what Trump is officially. I don't think you or anyone else does either.

If you want to say all politicians are liars in that all politicians are humans and all humans are liars, then knock yourself out. Beyond that, just don't agree. *spits*

Last edited:
1) Show me independent fact checks on all politicians. Then show me they're all true.
2) I don't care what Trump is officially. I don't think you or anyone else does either.

If you want to say all politicians are liars in that all politicians are humans and all humans are liars, then knock yourself out. Beyond that, just don't agree. *spits*

How about you show me one who doesn't lie?

Apparently you care if Trump is or is not a politician, you said he wasn't. If you want to say he isn't a career politician that's one thing, but he is a politician.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back