OMG Politics, I'm over it already Mk III, The Search for Spock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Breitbart has already taken credit for the NFL boycotts from last couple of years. They've now taken credit for this policy change, and will take credit as people continue to boycott, framing it as a boycott of players who stay in the locker room instead of being on the field.
so, the NFL has sucked up to cheeto, and should be boycotted entirely.
no games, no shirts, no mugs.......

AWESOME!

Screen Shot 2018-05-23 at 3.30.32 PM.png

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-house-to-host-bipartisan-briefing-for-russia
The top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Adam Schiff(D-Calif.), in the past has received a separate but reportedly identical briefing on Nunes-led requests.

Schiff told reporters on Tuesday night that the Justice Department and the FBI had told him that Nunes "refused" to receive the briefings in the same room as Schiff.

Bowing to pressure, White House to host bipartisan briefing on Russia investigation

http://thehill.com/homenews/adminis...-house-to-host-bipartisan-briefing-for-russia
The top Democrat on the House Intelligence Committee, Rep. Adam Schiff(D-Calif.), in the past has received a separate but reportedly identical briefing on Nunes-led requests.

Schiff told reporters on Tuesday night that the Justice Department and the FBI had told him that Nunes "refused" to receive the briefings in the same room as Schiff.

Bowing to pressure, White House to host bipartisan briefing on Russia investigation
will believe it when i see it.
or, the briefing will be vanilla bullshit.

That’s been me for arena concerts.
We keep threatening to take our kids to events and buying the seats we can actually afford instead of being invited by clients or family to their fancy pants private boxes. At some point my kids will eat that fucking cup of ice cream with the wood spoon that breaks on the first scoop while some Dodger or Yankee fans start throwing punches two rows over. They'll revolt when there is not free sushi or outlets to recharge their devices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back