OMG Politics, I'm over it already Mk III, The Search for Spock

Status
Not open for further replies.
And this dick hole

28570548-8C87-4B26-A1A9-35C3102A537C.jpeg

Michael Cohen’s Business Partner Agrees to Cooperate as Part of Plea Deal - The New York Times https://apple.news/AdXz5Rn1iRCurB9MYDpKCcw

A significant business partner of Michael D. Cohen, President Trump’s personal lawyer, has quietly agreed to cooperate with the government as a potential witness, a development that could be used as leverage to pressure Mr. Cohen to work with the special counsel examining Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.
Under the agreement, the partner, Evgeny A. Freidman, a Russian immigrant who is known as the Taxi King, will avoid jail time, and will assist government prosecutors in state or federal investigations, according to a person briefed on the matter.

2BC504D9-D735-4E97-9799-A1BB688A5F1C.jpeg

Michael Cohen’s Business Partner Agrees to Cooperate as Part of Plea Deal - The New York Times https://apple.news/AdXz5Rn1iRCurB9MYDpKCcw

A significant business partner of Michael D. Cohen, President Trump’s personal lawyer, has quietly agreed to cooperate with the government as a potential witness, a development that could be used as leverage to pressure Mr. Cohen to work with the special counsel examining Russian interference in the 2016 presidential election.
Under the agreement, the partner, Evgeny A. Freidman, a Russian immigrant who is known as the Taxi King, will avoid jail time, and will assist government prosecutors in state or federal investigations, according to a person briefed on the matter.

So he owes over $5 million in taxes and they got him on 4 counts of criminal tax fraud and one of grand larceny? Sounds like a stand up guy.

Cohen is toast, and his little dog, too!
425.wizard.oz.lc.060211.jpg
f17d1175-99ec-4ddd-9e35-bd8f0fd089eb_560_420.jpg

Wouldn't make financial sense to throw down all that cash to buy Fox and then alienate all the viewers.

I guess if you want to be optimistic, you could hope they might take the edge off some of the more extreme commentary in hopes of gaining more credibility. I don't have any idea if Comcast has shown a political bent.

Wouldn't make financial sense to throw down all that cash to buy Fox and then alienate all the viewers.

I guess if you want to be optimistic, you could hope they might take the edge off some of the more extreme commentary in hopes of gaining more credibility. I don't have any idea if Comcast has shown a political bent.

The sale does not include Fox News.

"The filing makes it clear how much time and energy was devoted to discussions of potential regulatory hurdles and the identification of the Fox assets that Disney would not acquire — primarily Fox Sports, Fox News, Fox Broadcasting Co. and the Fox Television Stations group. The assets that were targeted for purchase by Disney became known as “RemainCo” while the others were dubbed “New Fox.”"

http://variety.com/2018/biz/news/disney-fox-acquisition-comcast-timeline-1202758220/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back