OMG Politics, I'm over it already Mk III, The Search for Spock

Status
Not open for further replies.
hot in a bland, Aryan Barbie Doll fashion

That's the appeal. Just like Sarah Palin. Mix some folksy wisdom, take shit about the mainstream media (that they're totally a part of), smile a whole lot, and then when you're attacked for a lack of substance, you shift message to liberals "harassing" and "bullying" strong conservative women, because Republicans are REALLY the party of family values and families respect women's roles!

Man, on the list of things I don't understand at all, Tomi Lahren and her fame and appeal are up there pretty far. I suppose she is hot in a bland, Aryan Barbie Doll fashion, but she seems very stupid and very obnoxious. Besides being a wet dream for old Republican perverts, dumbasses, and "patriots", what's the deal? She's too dumb to check her facts and get her story straight, she's too young to have any real experience at anything except for college, and she NEVER STOPS TALKING!!! :mad::mad::mad:

AAAAhhheeeemmmm

th

No, she's the MILF dream. Tomi is the barely legal dream. Knowing the GOP I'm sure there's the child predator dream and it was provided by Terrible Ted.
maybe you didn't see the text that i bolded from frank prince's post. i guess is should have put "FIFY" first. but the reason i posted that pic of palin was that frank posted this:
She's too dumb to check her facts and get her story straight........ and she NEVER STOPS TALKING!!
:grin:

maybe you didn't see the text that i bolded from frank prince's post. i guess is should have put "FIFY" first. but the reason i posted that pic of palin was that frank posted this:
She's too dumb to check her facts and get her story straight........ and she NEVER STOPS TALKING!!
:grin:
Yeah, she's the older, brunette version of Tomi.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back