OMG Politics, I'm over it already Mk III, The Search for Spock

Status
Not open for further replies.
"Unqualified, raging apprentice who is always willing to blurt out stupid bullshit".
i was kinda referring to how he rages at his staff all the time and tweets nasty shit about them. and then all the people he's put in top positions who are the LAST persons who should be doing that job.
there needs to be something in place to assure some level of competency prior to being nominated.
and being unattached to all one's holdings and corp's needs to be enforced. once someone is nominated they should have until January 20th to be completely detached from their holdings and corp's (etc.) and all of their tax records released or they will not be sworn in. that's what the law should say.

Stupid doctor is stupid. Film at 11.

b15b63d739f6fe58b8b027a63f6759e4.jpg

i was kinda referring to how he rages at his staff all the time and tweets nasty shit about them. and then all the people he's put in top positions who are the LAST persons who should be doing that job.
there needs to be something in place to assure some level of competency prior to being nominated.
and being unattached to all one's holdings and corp's needs to be enforced. once someone is nominated they should have until January 20th to be completely detached from their holdings and corp's (etc.) and all of their tax records released or they will not be sworn in. that's what the law should say.
I completely agree. I was referring to the trend that even the most unqualified, mismatched idiots he hires, like "The Mooch" :grin:, DeVos, this Kelly person, etc., tend to be arrogant raging blurters themselves. Not a crumb of humble pie among them.

Any chance the hot native American chick wins?

1*WxCbE9ffYLrFSKSSgLihfw.gif
Unfortunately, unlikely. I had to decide the best chance was Balukoff, the white school board guy. He probably does not have a good chance either. But given the complete nut jobs and campaigns to be the worst nut job the GOP guys are running, I am still flabbergasted. But, when I moved here, Helen Chenowith was saying salmon should be canned. (regarding the dams issue).

https://newwest.net/main/article/he...mer_congressman_helen_chenoweth_died_as_she_/

As I have said many times, I love Idaho's natural spaces and the little resort area in which I live, where really, and I mean really, mountain people come together to support each other. But the rest of Idaho can just fuck off.

So apparently Facebook has banned advertising for the Irish referendum on abortion law, as it turned out there was a big pro-life lobby spewing out propaganda against the plans to make abortion laws less strict.

Guess where the pro-life lobby is based. Hint: they are definitely NOT Irish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back