OMG Politics, I'm over it already Mk III, The Search for Spock

Status
Not open for further replies.
31924662_10216627217891993_1072145968771629056_n.jpg

well, McGahn was kind of an expected thing because he told trump that if trump tried to fire Mueller, he would quit. so......no loyalty...no job.
and besides McGahn doesn't want to be near ground zero when the subpoenas and indictments start flying like buckshot. :idea:
(in case you didn't see my post yesterday about Mueller asking for 70 blank subpoenas just for the Manafort trial, alone.)

rudy and sarah sanders were out there saying trump had no idea until 10 days ago while trump was tweeting that he has being paying off the stormy nda in installments since last feb. rudy in one sentence saying it was purely personal and not political and then 15 seconds later he is saying can you imagine if this got out right before the last debate?

if you assembled the best comedy writers available they could not script it better.

rudy and sarah sanders were out there saying trump had no idea until 10 days ago while trump was tweeting that he has being paying off the stormy nda in installments since last feb. rudy in one sentence saying it was purely personal and not political and then 15 seconds later he is saying can you imagine if this got out right before the last debate?

if you assembled the best comedy writers available they could not script it better.
yes i can imagine if that got out before the last debate. Hillary would be Prez.

probably not. hillary wouldn't have run a better campaign and still would have been horrible. the access hollywood tape didn't really do anything besides drown out news that russia was hacking our election. trump voters knew who he was and just didnt want her to win so nothing he did or said mattered.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back