OMG Politics, I'm over it already Mk III, The Search for Spock

Status
Not open for further replies.
china has stopped buying soy from the us.

we sell 50% of our soy to china.

which states grow our soy? i wonder who they voted for? do you think this was the type of winning they expected to get tired of while making America great again?

which states grow our soy? i wonder who they voted for? do you think this was the type of winning they expected to get tired of while making America great again?

Illinois grows a shitload of soy. Illinois is a Democrat stronghold in national elections because Chicago makes sure Illinois votes right. Trump is clearly trying to punish Illinois.

Illinois grows a shitload of soy. Illinois is a Democrat stronghold in national elections because Chicago makes sure Illinois votes right. Trump is clearly trying to punish Illinois.

Welcome to the club. He's been aiming his stubby finger at California since the election.

Lots of red on that list of states. Too bad they will just assume the democrats screwed them.

It would be hilarious to see the Nobel Peace Prize Committee to give the prize to the leaders of North and South Korea, leaving Trump off the recipient list.

I would love to see all the conservative people claiming that Trump really deserved the prize...to which I could reply "not everyone gets a trophy, snowflake".

It would be hilarious to see the Nobel Peace Prize Committee to give the prize to the leaders of North and South Korea, leaving Trump off the recipient list.

I would love to see all the conservative people claiming that Trump really deserved the prize...to which I could reply "not everyone gets a trophy, snowflake".
I would gladly live with the status quo of a divided Korea if 45 would not be doing his damned hardest effort to divide Americans.

Reactions: Tig
The Nazi's were a cult, and they stayed in power for 15 years, started a World War and wiped out 6-12 million people for no other reason than their race or religion. History repeats itself.
I just added the name pronunciation thing in my FB's Details About You section.
FUK NAHT-zeez
It even has a Play button so you can listen to it. :grin:

Last edited:
lol if she was your wife wouldn't you be?
gm11060920110609033208.jpg

I recently got invited to exhibit at the Trump (which is now actually owned by Arabs) Turnberry wedding fayre :grin: :eek:

The Nazi's were a cult, and they stayed in power for 15 years, started a World War and wiped out 6-12 million people for no other reason than their race or religion. History repeats itself.

Then NSDAP rose through a combination of anger at the Versailles Treaty, anti-Commie fear, mass Hyperinflation in the 20s and an (at least initially) belief that the Nazi's could sort things out.

As an outsider, I can't see any parallels when, to us at least, the pre-Trump politics and economy wasn't so bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back