OMG Politics, I'm over it already Mk III, The Search for Spock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Read the transcript yesterday and thought so too.

Love all the folks that say she shamed SHS on her appearance when the closest she came to that was saying she is like a character on TV (never said that she looked like her). They have no idea that when they say that is shameful and appearance shaming, they insult both her and the actress.

Guessing this has already been posted. I finally got a chance to watch and it’s absolutely brilliant.

this was funny too
AGRIFFINTRUMP.jpg

Guessing this has already been posted. I finally got a chance to watch and it’s absolutely brilliant.

I think “absolutely brilliant” is overselling it. Some of the jokes were good. But not all of the material quite landed. While I can appreciate the enormous brass balls it takes to be honest and mean to people’s actual faces, I think that as pure comedy this was about a B.

Some of the gags...like the one about congress and democrats not doing anything are tired and cliche. I think my dad tells a similar joke about congress every time I see him and my dad is not a funny guy.

I think “absolutely brilliant” is overselling it. Some of the jokes were good. But not all of the material quite landed. While I can appreciate the enormous brass balls it takes to be honest and mean to people’s actual faces, I think that as pure comedy this was about a B.

Some of the gags...like the one about congress and democrats not doing anything are tired and cliche. I think my dad tells a similar joke about congress every time I see him and my dad is not a funny guy.

Does your dad tell that joke to a room full of DC operatives and politicians?

White House defends seizure of Trump's medical records

https://www.msn.com/en-us/news/poli...-of-trumps-medical-records/ar-AAwBvDQ?ocid=sf

WASHINGTON — The White House says President Donald Trump's former bodyguard did nothing out of the ordinary when he took possession of the president's medical records in what Trump's former doctor says felt like a "raid."

Harold Bornstein, Trump's longtime personal doctor, told NBC that Keith Schiller and two others showed up at his office in February 2017 in an episode that left him feeling "frightened" and "sad."

White House Press Secretary Sarah Huckabee Sanders defended the move: "As is standard operating procedure for a new president, the White House Medical Unit took possession of the president's medical records."

She disputed that it had the feel of a raid.

The incident took place two days after Bornstein divulged that he had prescribed Trump Propecia, a drug to combat hair loss in men.
Inquiring minds want to know what medical records they were really seizing, like treatments for STD's, etc.
Regardless, it was illegal.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back