OMG Politics, I'm over it already Mk III, The Search for Spock

Status
Not open for further replies.
He’s going to have all of his cabinet heads act the documents out. In costume.

monty-python-monty-python-7988894-1200-884.jpg

one would think, that having as many 'skeletons' in the closet as this guy does, he'd simply decline to be nominated. but NOOOOOO!! dig in your heels and fight the tide.
everyone knew this was coming.:facepalm:

Ronny Jackson withdraws as Trump’s nominee to lead Veterans Affairs
https://www.washingtonpost.com/poli...ory.html?noredirect=on&utm_term=.eb6337bab227

"Ronny L. Jackson, President Trump’s embattled nominee to lead the Department of Veterans Affairs, withdrew from consideration Thursday amid mushrooming allegations of professional misconduct that raised questions about the White House vetting process."
[clearly he suffers from the same delusional "i'm perfect" syndrome that cheeto does. dig those heels in]

“The allegations against me are completely false and fabricated,” Jackson, the White House physician, said in a defiant statement. “If they had any merit, I would not have been selected, promoted and entrusted to serve in such a sensitive and important role as physician to three presidents over the past 12 years.”
[ever heard of the peter principle, moron?]

"The allegations were contained in a two-page document described by the Democratic staff of the Senate Veterans’ Affairs Committee as a summary of interviews with 23 of Jackson’s current and former colleagues. The document also described Jackson’s “pattern” of handing out medication with no patient history, writing himself prescriptions and contributing to a hostile work environment with “a constant fear of reprisal.”
[of course, they're all lying. deep state. giant conspiracy by crooked Hillary.]

Reactions: Tig
Trump tries to distance himself from personal attorney Michael Cohen - POLITICO https://apple.news/Amv5djQf6T1yV6dhl1P702A

“Let me just tell you, Michael is in business — he is really a businessman, a fairly big business, as I understand it,” Trump told the hosts of "Fox & Friends" in a phone interview. “I don't know his business, but this doesn't have to do with me. Michael is a businessman. He has got a business. He also practices law.”

let's see now, six uses of the word business/businessman. but doesn't know what the business is. but cohen is in business, as a businessman with a business, doing business and getting business done. NO COLLUSION....NO COLLUSION!!!
what a fucktard.

So just today in talking to Fox and Friends we have Trump admitting that Cohen represented him in the Stormy Daniels (which he had previously denied) and that he stayed overnight in Moscow for the alleged golden shower event. I think Muller just needs to set up a deposition as part of an episode of Fox and Friends.

I'm going to imagine that attorney-client privilege goes out the window when the attorney is an accomplice.
I posted an article several pages back going through all that. The simple answer is yes for future crimes or ongoing crimes. Past conduct that is disclosed by a client to an attorney is a different matter. Sometimes the lines can get blurred. But in most cases, it is pretty clear.

So just today in talking to Fox and Friends we have Trump admitting that Cohen represented him in the Stormy Daniels (which he had previously denied) and that he stayed overnight in Moscow for the alleged golden shower event. I think Muller just needs to set up a deposition as part of an episode of Fox and Friends.
A depo of Trump, by even a mediocre attorney who had some decent prep work done by decent paralegals or legal secretaries or interns would at least be able to annihilate any credibility as a witness Trump would have on really anything. And probably would result in some new admissions and revelations. But it would then require some additional work to see if the new statements made by Trump under oath held any water. It would be both a gold mine and a train wreck. Watch out for body parts! And I really take no pleasure in saying this. Not really good for the ol' USofA.

If Trump supporters watched that, and/or read a transcript, I cannot imagine how they could continue to support the guy. But I guess they are so deep in their beliefs they cannot see the evidence or come to grips with it or something.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back