OMG Politics, I'm over it already Mk III, The Search for Spock

Status
Not open for further replies.
oh yea, their legal position has always been wrong.

their perception that their religion is becoming less and less important as a legal position is not wrong.
And since we are a nation of laws and not of religion, they are not under attack. This is where Brooks went wrong when he said they "rightly" feel under attack. Brooks knows better and should write more precisely.

This is where Brooks went wrong when he said they "rightly" feel under attack. Brooks knows better and should write more precisely.

Brooks knows damned well what he’s doing with his hackneyed commentary. He’s just trying to get people to argue in the comments and generate more page views.

https://twitter.com/aussishumble/status/983823546701918208

“Mr. Zuckerberg, there is a page that says i am the Zodiac Killer. How can i delete it?”

Dac-TOgVQAIezDz.jpg
DebUGkPPzfB1dNrDKjyR-gZ446_oLbj93IKoztm9l1s.jpg

:lol:

Yes, but that’s the Trump campaign. Can you rename a campaign and use the same funds for a different candidate?

You can take leftover campaign funds, move them to the party, and then the party can use them for other candidates. The DNC used to do this by having lavish fund raisers for pro-gay dems in safe seats. Then they used the money for anti-gay dems in other places. Eventually an important Democrat campaign strategist wrote a scathing op-ed about it and the whole thing blew up, so I’m not sure how much the parties still do this.

You can take leftover campaign funds, move them to the party, and then the party can use them for other candidates. The DNC used to do this by having lavish fund raisers for pro-gay dems in safe seats. Then they used the money for anti-gay dems in other places. Eventually an important Democrat campaign strategist wrote a scathing op-ed about it and the whole thing blew up, so I’m not sure how much the parties still do this.
RUSSIANS!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back