OMG Politics, I'm over it already Mk III, The Search for Spock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Michael Kosta explains the "taint team" dealing with evidence gathered in the FBI’s raid of Trump’s personal lawyer.

30688883_10156463136071800_1373079300931725771_n.jpg

I am torn somewhat with this Ryan announcement. Part of me wants to say, "Dude, man up. You were elected to public service. You helped make this mess. Least you can do is finish your tour of duty and try to clean up." But then I think, maybe it is better if he just calls it quits, and hangs around and is ineffective as essentially a lame duck.

I am torn somewhat with this Ryan announcement. Part of me wants to say, "Dude, man up. You were elected to public service. You helped make this mess. Least you can do is finish your tour of duty and try to clean up." But then I think, maybe it is better if he just calls it quits, and hangs around and is ineffective as essentially a lame duck.

yea....that last part.
his version of "clean up" wouldn't be anything you would like to see.

He is a spineless coward, and also is now showing himself clearly to be a shameless liar, in that he is trying to act like he is not abandoning a sinking ship after fucking America with the tax scam in favor of his handlers. Hopefully everyone will remember this when he tries to run for President in 2 to 6 years.

What I want to know is, who were the 10 senators who voted against it, and will they be primaried in their next campaign?

What I want to know is how many of them stuff crawdads up their asses. Because Louisiana isn’t known for sheep farms.

He is a spineless coward, and also is now showing himself clearly to be a shameless liar, in that he is trying to act like he is not abandoning a sinking ship after fucking America with the tax scam in favor of his handlers. Hopefully everyone will remember this when he tries to run for President in 2 to 6 years.

on top of that, he was implored by a lot of the gop to open the rules committee prior to the beginning of the RNC so that the rules could be changed to allow the gop electoral college electors to vote their conscience, but he refused to allow that and then nominated shitler.
fuck this asshole.

yea, an article about that has been up already, but it doesn't hurt to point out that shitler is not the darling among the right wing.
i think they thought they'd have a stooge they could steer around but the tiger don't change his stripes and they should have known this.
cheeto has LONG been known for this kind of shit, he's built a career on this kind of shit, i don't know what the fuck they were thinking.

yea, an article about that has been up already, but it doesn't hurt to point out that shitler is not the darling among the right wing.
i think they thought they'd have a stooge they could steer around but the tiger don't change his stripes and they should have known this.
cheeto has LONG been known for this kind of shit, he's built a career on this kind of shit, i don't know what the fuck they were thinking.

Is it far fetched for me to think this was just an elaborate ploy to get Pence into office?

On his own he would never be able to be elected, so they just needed to find someone crazy enough and a liability that will make Pence look ‘moderate’

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back