OMG Politics, I'm over it already Mk III, The Search for Spock

Status
Not open for further replies.
^^ Reference 69 is a fake reference prepared by the Deep State following the orders of Barrack Obama. SPYGATE and references like this are shameful behavior from the Democrats who can't accept that Trump won the election by such HUGE margin. WAKE UP. NO COLLUSION. NO OBSTRUCTION. WINNING.

spoken like a true believer./s/
have you seen him do the "walk on water" trick yet?

and the 'enabling' and 'emboldining' crank up another notch.
trumpanzes on the loose, gonna do the work of the gubmint.

Flight Instructor Tried To Deport Foreign Student ‘Back To China’: Cops
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...t-chinese-student_us_5b0c1c20e4b0568a880d893c

"A California flight instructor and his assistant were arrested last week for allegedly kidnapping one of their students with the intention of surreptitiously deporting him back to his native China. According to an audio recording of the alleged abduction, the 21-year-old student was told that if he “cannot speak English, you are not going to be able to stay here.”

“If you cannot speak English, you are not going to be able to stay here,” a woman, who spoke in both English and Mandarin, said in the clip.

“Your ass is getting on the plane right now or I’ll break your fucking arm,” a male voice said. “You better believe I’m fucking threatening you. And the United States government needs you out of this country right now, you understand?”

i hope these two assholes spend the next 10 years in a federal prison. who the fuck do they think they are??!!??

and the 'enabling' and 'emboldining' crank up another notch.
trumpanzes on the loose, gonna do the work of the gubmint.

Flight Instructor Tried To Deport Foreign Student ‘Back To China’: Cops
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...t-chinese-student_us_5b0c1c20e4b0568a880d893c

"A California flight instructor and his assistant were arrested last week for allegedly kidnapping one of their students with the intention of surreptitiously deporting him back to his native China. According to an audio recording of the alleged abduction, the 21-year-old student was told that if he “cannot speak English, you are not going to be able to stay here.”

“If you cannot speak English, you are not going to be able to stay here,” a woman, who spoke in both English and Mandarin, said in the clip.

“Your ass is getting on the plane right now or I’ll break your fucking arm,” a male voice said. “You better believe I’m fucking threatening you. And the United States government needs you out of this country right now, you understand?”

i hope these two assholes spend the next 10 years in a federal prison. who the fuck do they think they are??!!??

How about deporting everyone who lacks the intellectual ability to speak two languages? Most immigrants to this country speak several languages.

sandwiched-between-bush-and-trump-the-obama-years-will-be-remembered-as-an-odd-period-in-american-history-when-the-president-spoke-in-complete-sentences-andy-borowitz-1484789838.jpg

How about deporting everyone who lacks the intellectual ability to speak two languages? Most immigrants to this country speak several languages.
Besides the fact that THE UNITED STATES DOES NOT HAVE AN OFFICIAL LANGUAGE AT ALL!

English is a foreign language. It's what they speak in England.

While I certainly haven't mastered additional languages, I know enough Spanish, Japanese, Italian and American Sign Language to have a great weekend if strategically located. <insert missing Quagmire emoji here>

I'm trying to think of a war where we wouldn't be free today if we hadn't 1) entered it, 2) started it), or 3) lost it. WWII was really the only one in the last century.

that presumes that if we were not being involved, it wouldn't have lead to some sort of escalation that would have threatened our freedom.
but whatever.

yes, that's what it presumes. I think the opposite turned out to be true in several cases, our involvement increased threats. By the way, threats to our safety and threats to our actual freedom are different things.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back