OMG Politics, I'm over it already Mk III, The Search for Spock

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty amazing to think that Tricky Dick was sent packing in a virtual heartbeat, and on what is by comparison... A grain of sand on the beach of Trump Fuckery®

Absolutely disgusting that his "party" is so desperately clinging to power that they will continue to look the other way no matter how high the mountain of shit piles up.

30572038_10216282772644686_6526913102750559432_n.jpg

hmmmmm.......

Republican Massachusetts governor to skip fundraiser with Pence
http://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...ts-gop-governor-to-skip-fundraiser-with-pence

"The Republican governor of Massachusetts is skipping a major GOP fundraiser in Boston on Tuesday featuring Vice President Mike Pence."

"Pence and Republican National Committee Chair Ronna Romney McDaniel are both appearing at the event. Baker and the state’s Republican lieutenant governor, Karyn Polito, won't greet Pence at the airport, and neither are attending the fundraiser, according to the Boston Herald."

rotflmaorotflmaorotflmao

better make that a double on the holy water, mike.

hmmmmm.......

Republican Massachusetts governor to skip fundraiser with Pence
http://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...ts-gop-governor-to-skip-fundraiser-with-pence

"The Republican governor of Massachusetts is skipping a major GOP fundraiser in Boston on Tuesday featuring Vice President Mike Pence."

"Pence and Republican National Committee Chair Ronna Romney McDaniel are both appearing at the event. Baker and the state’s Republican lieutenant governor, Karyn Polito, won't greet Pence at the airport, and neither are attending the fundraiser, according to the Boston Herald."

rotflmaorotflmaorotflmao

better make that a double on the holy water, mike.
"Gov. Charlie Baker has said that he will miss the event because his 'calendar has other stuff on it.'"

Best excuse ever. That's my governor! :spit:

I'm seeing stuff on facebook saying that Cohen works for Squire Patton Boggs, which is Cambridge Analytica's law firm. Google turns up several hits, but nothing I consider reputable.

If it is true, that would be seem to be a HUGE coincidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back