Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll just leave this here.

View attachment 40115

They said "taint"

DQvWV.gif
:grin:
:facepalm:

Yes, understood. And the privilege/waiver of privilege and ethics issues are very interesting.
i wouldn't say that the privilege waiver thing has never happened, but i don't think it's happened in as big of a spotlight as this one.
maybe back in the RFK A.G. days going after the mob. or maybe Nixon. but that's been a long time.

i wouldn't say that the privilege waiver thing has never happened, but i don't think it's happened in as big of a spotlight as this one.
maybe back in the RFK A.G. days going after the mob. or maybe Nixon. but that's been a long time.
That waiver has happened many, many, many times. Happens with little fish all the time. Just not to my knowledge in connection with the sitting president, unless with Nixon. But I was too young to know at the time, and have not researched it.

One way of thinking about it is your attorney is pretty much a vault WRT stuff you already did, but not in terms of helping you plan or consulting in connection with any future or current criminal activity. There is an absolute shit ton written on the topic, but here is one article that touches on a lot of it.

https://www.americanbar.org/content..._newsletter_unlawful_conduct.authcheckdam.pdf

That waiver has happened many, many, many times. Happens with little fish all the time. Just not to my knowledge in connection with the sitting president, unless with Nixon. But I was too young to know at the time, and have not researched it.
i meant you don't see it happen on this big a stage very often. and yes about the potus.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back