New bands for old farts

Not sure if these guys (and gal) qualify as a 'new' band, as they have a video on youtube that was posted 10 years ago...

I saw them open for King's X about 2 months ago, and the crowd reaction to them was very good. The owner of the venue even said he would like to see them come back again.

They were fairly bluesy rock-oriented, the above song/video being more pop-ish than the majority of their songs they played in concert.

IMG_0240.JPG

Queen-meets-[insert band name] ? ? ?

Gee, I have buck teeth let's start a Queen sound a like band. Two rules: only I have sex with women when we stay in hotel rooms, and let's make the songs more formulaic than Queen - me rolling my r's should be enough.

Charles had the 8 string when we saw them, but he never brought it out. Maybe he will tonight, I think this is the last show of this tour.

Ok, two of the guitars were from King Buffalo, and Ben brought his LP onstage with him. So the same three guitars you saw him with. LP, Tele, Knaggs. They didn't play any of the open tuning songs and Charles didn't bring out the 8 string. So I wonder what happened to the Gretsch Beast.

Ok, two of the guitars were from King Buffalo, and Ben brought his LP onstage with him. So the same three guitars you saw him with. LP, Tele, Knaggs. They didn't play any of the open tuning songs and Charles didn't bring out the 8 string. So I wonder what happened to the Gretsch Beast.
That Knaggs is the everything.

Back