Chad
Slender Hobbit
Did Reverend also remove the Wattplower?
It's still there, but in one of the videos talking about the suit, Dean has an SG type guitar that was targeted.
Did Reverend also remove the Wattplower?
it would be silly for me to tape over my headstocks since I'm just at home and nobody will ever see me play (other than some of you reprobates).
but I might anyway.
it would be silly for me to tape over my headstocks since I'm just at home and nobody will ever see me play (other than some of you reprobates).
but I might anyway.
I'll do it when you come over. YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW.When one of my bands started to get pretty big, I taped over the name on my headstock and taped over/removed the logo on my amp. I don't even remember what kind of bass I was playing, but we were playing some pretty big crowds, so I wasn't going to give free advertising.
I just reported this to Gibson on their counterfeit submission form.
https://www.museodellamusica.com/en/instruments/24/mandolin
in the message, I simply told them to go fuck themselves.
https://www.gibson.com/Support/Report-Counterfeitsdo they really have a counterfeit submission form?

pictures of Agnesi??I'm going to start spamming it with links to dildos.
You know who’s not gonna get sued?
Keisel, that’s who!!

They already are. The number of companies that have been notified is quite extensive.I wonder when Gibson is going to sue over SG shapes.
No, not the same shape as an SG. At least in its final form.Did Reverend also remove the Wattplower?
Yes. There is a report counterfeits section on their websites.do they really have a counterfeit submission form?
They should be sued for crimes against those gifted with eyesight.You know who’s not gonna get sued?
Keisel, that’s who!!
No, not the same shape as an SG. At least in its final form.