WTF: Gibson files first infringement lawsuit

it would be silly for me to tape over my headstocks since I'm just at home and nobody will ever see me play (other than some of you reprobates).

but I might anyway.

When one of my bands started to get pretty big, I taped over the name on my headstock and taped over/removed the logo on my amp. I don't even remember what kind of bass I was playing, but we were playing some pretty big crowds, so I wasn't going to give free advertising.
 
When one of my bands started to get pretty big, I taped over the name on my headstock and taped over/removed the logo on my amp. I don't even remember what kind of bass I was playing, but we were playing some pretty big crowds, so I wasn't going to give free advertising.
I'll do it when you come over. YOU DON'T NEED TO KNOW.
 
Back
Top