VoidTerraFirma
Live to wine
Never in my life have I wanted to buy a Reverend guitar more than I do right now.
I know we’re there are a few volcanos and Ron Ashton’s.Never in my life have I wanted to buy a Reverend guitar more than I do right now.
Counterfeit URL Submission Form
This submission form is intended only for the reporting of suspected counterfeit items that may possibly infringe on Gibson’s registered trademarks. For all other inquiries, please contact Customer Service.
Website/URL
I sent them a patent drawing for a rabbit dildo.
I sent the V airplane and the Gibson Hendrix Strat.Counterfeit URL Submission Form
This submission form is intended only for the reporting of suspected counterfeit items that may possibly infringe on Gibson’s registered trademarks. For all other inquiries, please contact Customer Service.
Website/URL
I sent them a patent drawing for a rabbit dildo.
It’s offset.
1) Gibson owns SteinbergerYou know who’s not gonna get sued?
Keisel, that’s who!!
The reaction has been overwhelmingly negative. I’m not sure how they could have expected anything less. The videos tone was so angry. They would have been better off just quietly suing. The whole film and tv thing was just bizarre. I can’t imagine that Indusry is just up to hook their wagon to Gibson’s horse.After spending some time on youtube yesterday, the play authentic video could be the nail in the coffin for Gibson. The suggested watch panel is filled with people's negative reaction to that video. It seems like when they fired Henry and revamped the line, things were looking up and then the video, and the lawsuits. Gibson needs to realize the way to sell more guitars is not to threaten and sue the competition, it's to make a better guitar at a better price. You build a quality V for $750 and nobody is buying a Dean V.
You don’t see Fender out there making a stink about every fake Tele/Strat on the market.
yeah, they tried too late.It's possible Fender already tried and lost on body shapes.
Fender's headstock designs are trademarked and Fender aggressively protects them.
It's possible Fender already tried and lost on body shapes.
Fender's headstock designs are trademarked and Fender aggressively protects them.
Yeah. And Gibson could be out there policing headstocks.
I had to look up "incel."
The Volcano was different enough IMO than the V.
The Dean is a straight up copy, but Gibson really missed the boat on that one. Dean has been making them for over 30 years. I'm not sure why Gibson went after Ibanez back then but not Dean.