I think we'll have the "Original" Recordingfest in February but maybe a Jazz/Blues

In the process of finishing a couple of songs. I wonder if Prages could master them for me.......
garycolemanarnolddrummond.jpg
 
I did a cover of a blues song that I could submit. I was going to try to do an original but that doesnt seem to be working out. I'll keep trying but the creative juices have been non-existent lately.

I actually had an idea for a song based on a night we recently spent in a bar. It involved a Rod Stewart impersonator and a transvestite pole dancer among many other things but I havent been able to pull it all together for a song yet. I know there is something there though.
 
I've already sent my blues submission to Mark, it will feature the incredibly terrible vocals of the Dew Man.

I've got some original stuff too, just waiting for one of my guys to cut some upright bass and then we are good to go.
 
I programmed the rhythm track for my original one this weekend.

Will these be divided into submissions by those with talent and those who are n00bs? :embarrassed:
 
I have an original, but can't see getting an opportunity to get my rhythm section on a jazz/blues thing, and electronic drums just don't sound like something that would work in that context.
 
Since I have had my hand in plaster two times this autumn I had an idea of sending in a jazz fusion tune my band recorded a while ago. But since you all probably already have heard it, I decided to wait til next time. We started to rehearse again last sunday and I played for almost two hours. The guys in the band said I sounded like I use to do. Guess that was like "OK"...
 
Back
Top