I think we'll have the "Original" Recordingfest in February but maybe a Jazz/Blues

I may have an original entry, but nothing for the blues/jazz unfortunately. I need to spend the week getting the band set list gig ready. I have about 12 songs that are not memorized yet...

:facepalm:
 
Just saw this.

Sure, send me a link and I'll compress the crap out of them for you. :)

Cool, thanks. :thu: I have 3 songs done. With my pre-master mixes, I usually leave about 3-4 dB headroom, and render them in WAV format. Do you need/want them hotter than this? And is WAV OK? The files will be pretty big.
 
Cool, thanks. :thu: I have 3 songs done. With my pre-master mixes, I usually leave about 3-4 dB headroom, and render them in WAV format. Do you need/want them hotter than this? And is WAV OK? The files will be pretty big.

-3 or 4 is fine.

I can probably download the wave files in a semi-reasonable amount of time, assuming they are under 100 mb or so.
 
I have not been able to record anything new, but I do have a "rare" original recording that I would like to submit for the original fest. I'll send it along to you when I get the chance.
 
Posted: [ame="http://markweinguitarlessons.com/forums/showthread.php?t=10673"]Blues and Jazz Recordingfest Reveal! - The Forums at MarkWeinGuitarLessons.com[/ame]
 
Back
Top