WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO....RIGHT NOW Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
R-4291566-1474360609-2061.jpeg.jpg

I think I’m finally starting to “get” this album. I’ve had it a while, but this is only the 3rd or 4th time to spin it. It can really fade into the background if you don’t pay attention.

Jim Hall’s guitar sound is amazing - one of my favorite clean tones ever.

Wilco - 6-23-17 - the show at Solid Sound Fest when they played Being There in its entirety. Then, as a special bonus, they threw in Yankee Hotel Foxtrot. It would be worth it just for the setlist and the Nick Offerman introduction, but the band was also crackin as usual.

wilr64_1_1_1200x1200.jpg

Ive checked that out a few times and it’s like tribal enya. I just can’t get into it

It's not something I'd watch all the time, but in small doses, I like it. I watched that one video, & that was enough for me for awhile.

Here's the music of an incredibly inspired musical genius for you to not check out:

Many times I feel fortunate that I never took music in high school or college. Because classical music was never shoved down my throat, I managed to find it for myself.

Last edited:
Here's the music of an incredibly inspired musical genius for you to not check out:

Many times I feel fortunate that I never took music in high school or college. Because classical music was never shoved down my throat, I managed to find it for myself.

Haydn was prolific too; he wrote A LOT of symphonies. I only have recordings of a few of them, but No. 100 is one of them - good stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back