WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO....RIGHT NOW Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nothing ground breaking but if you dig country guitar playing without lame ass tractor lyrics, southern accents and over processed vocal harmonies its a fun listen.

Never really listened to these guys before, but thought I'd give it a listen. I really like it. Reminds me of something Homme might do.

Been revisiting In Rainbows a lot this week. I wouldn't say that it's their best album, but I think it's my personal fav.

What's their best album then?

I'm trying to think of case where I don't think my favorite album from an artist/band is there best. So far, no luck.

What's their best album then?

I'm trying to think of case where I don't think my favorite album from an artist/band is there best. So far, no luck.

I'm not sure that they have one.

I can come up with some really famous ones. I think that Abbey Road and Exile On Main St. are probably the best of their respective catalogues, but neither would be my choice is I could take to my desert island.

I'm not sure that they have one.

I can come up with some really famous ones. I think that Abbey Road and Exile On Main St. are probably the best of their respective catalogues, but neither would be my choice is I could take to my desert island.

I think the conventional answer is "Ok Computer", but it's not my favorite. I like "Kid A" best. I listened to "King of Limbs" last week. It's definitely not my favorite.

Reactions: Tig
Never really listened to these guys before, but thought I'd give it a listen. I really like it. Reminds me of something Homme might do.

One of VERY few metal bands these days that I actually like.
Love how they continually evolve from album to album, you're never quite sure what they'll be doing next. A lot of their early fans really hate that though. :grin:

Reactions: Tig
I think the conventional answer is "Ok Computer", but it's not my favorite. I like "Kid A" best. I listened to "King of Limbs" last week. It's definitely not my favorite.

That's my favorite Radiohead album. The only one I've listened to somewhat regularly and listen to all of.

Admittedly I was late to the party, but KoL grabbed my unlike any of their previous stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back