WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO....RIGHT NOW Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to admit this makes me quite happy. :)

When you need someone to fill in for the late Chris Squire, I suppose Geddy could do the job. :wink:

Not only that, but the two highest pitched singers on one stage? Awesome. :grin:

Yeah, I saw a few of the bootlegged clips from their performances and loved seeing Geddy and hearing Jon. I gotta float the ARW show at Wolftrap past my wife. Jon is one of my favorite singers of all time.

Yeah, I saw a few of the bootlegged clips from their performances and loved seeing Geddy and hearing Jon. I gotta float the ARW show at Wolftrap past my wife. Jon is one of my favorite singers of all time.

Really don't understand how Jon still sings like that. That was bloody 45 years ago. :eek:

And Geddy...you could close your eyes and think it was Chris playing. Think of it, it's the first time I've seen him play outside of Rush.
Bet he was absolutely buzzing playing with his heroes.

To be honest, not a huge fan of post-Bruford Yes, but those two albums...holy shit. For a prog fan it still doesn't get any better. :embarrassed:

Btw..for the experts in here, what's the guitar Steve plays at the beginning? Thought it was a Parker at first, but guess not. Sounds fairly good.

On an entirely unrelated note...the new and last Deep Purple album is really good.
And Steve Morse is just something else.
Sure, Ian's range is gone but he can still sing the hell out of most songs.

And water is wet.

No band does the heavy blues/rock thing better. They've owned that genre for 45 years really (minus a few breaks).

34BAA212-4BA0-4CC7-BE57-204D1EAD3F90-3149-0000044A52CCAAD6.jpeg
Btw..for the experts in here, what's the guitar Steve plays at the beginning? Thought it was a Parker at first, but guess not. Sounds fairly good.

Isn't it a Line 6 guitar?

Judas Priest - British Steel, right now Metal Gods.

Just got the album today today from Amazon, with some other albums
doar1-5-2017s.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back