WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO....RIGHT NOW Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
A little one crying in the recovery area next ours.

My six year old was born w/ CFEOM 1 and had his third eye surgery today (first at 14 months, second at about 4 1/2). He's still conked out from the anesthesia.

Mojo for the little one. How old?
Poor kiddo, hope he feels better soon.
Mojo to the littlen

Thanks folks. He's six (seven in July) and the recovery from this surgery makes the previous situations seem like a cake walk. He's still not comfortable with opening his eyes so now he's afraid. They're also becoming rather light sensitive, which he'll obviously get over.

We played him this today while he was waiting for the docs to in the exam room:

It's incredibly boring for anyone to be hospitalized, especially for a 6 year old, and that must be especially true for a seeing 6 year old who can't see.

Hope you've had some success in keeping him distracted/entertained.

It's incredibly boring for anyone to be hospitalized, especially for a 6 year old, and that must be especially true for a seeing 6 year old who can't see.

Hope you've had some success in keeping him distracted/entertained.

Yeah, we're working on it. I had to go to work this afternoon after they removed the patch and some stitches, so my wife has the joy for today. I'll be home with him tomorrow and Friday and we'll try to have a good time. Despite being out of the hospital, he's still feeling pretty stressed.

Again, thanks all for the kind thoughts.

I'm currently listening to this...

Some TV themes. I am bored and decided to learn the Bonanza, Munster's ,and Batman themes.

The Trey Anastasio show from Sunday night. It's even better than I thought.

This business where you can download a show you saw the next day, it might be my favorite thing ever. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back