WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO....RIGHT NOW Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
The new Dave’s, awesome Help>Slip>Franklins from ‘83, just days before the shows I caught in Santa Fe.

dp_27_deadnet_carousel_1080x1080_sold_out.jpg

This cover song aside, the new Redemption album with Tom Englund of Evergrey on vocals is quickly becoming my favorite release of 2018 : )

I had a "Fixx incident" during my freshman year at college. A kid had a breakdown, and locked himself in his room ... while blaring "Saved By Zero" at Who Live At Leeds volume. His room was directly above mine, and he did this for over five hours before the situation was resolved.

To say it changed my appreciation of the song would be an understatement.

I had a "Fixx incident" during my freshman year at college. A kid had a breakdown, and locked himself in his room ... while blaring "Saved By Zero" at Who Live At Leeds volume. His room was directly above mine, and he did this for over five hours before the situation was resolved.

To say it changed my appreciation of the song would be an understatement.
Ouch!

Yeah, that'll sure put the kaybosch on one's ability to appreciate a song.

Sounds like no one was on hand to de-escalate the situation... no one, nada, zilch, zip... zero

You can not be saved by zero...

Creedence! Green River

Vintage vinyl, still sounds great. I have a mean case of the blues today, need some classics and tequila to get set to rights. Happy to report it’s working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back