WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO....RIGHT NOW Mk II

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bit of a youtube rabbit hole again today, and landed on what is probably my all time fave album again.

And...prog metal really never got any better than this one, and this was originally done before that was even a genre.

Most of those modern "prog metal" bands can stick their 7 (or 8 for that matter) string shredding and overly complex double kick patterns where the sun don't shine.
Still won't beat a great song.

Imo, of course. :wink:

And obviously, Steve Harris is fucking boss.

Bit of a youtube rabbit hole again today, and landed on what is probably my all time fave album again.

And...prog metal really never got any better than this one, and this was originally done before that was even a genre.

Most of those modern "prog metal" bands can stick their 7 (or 8 for that matter) string shredding and overly complex double kick patterns where the sun don't shine.

Is it me or does Adrian just keep getting better and better?

Will endorse SSOASS as the greatest prog Metal LP ever.

Reactions: wok
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back