The Biking Thread

Two initial impressions about this bike:
Planted (cornering) andQuick (solid, explosive feeling when accelerating).
Can't wait to replace the 23's with 25's.

Check out this cool kickstarter project.
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/ilumaware/ilumaware-shield-collision-prevention?ref=user_menu

The Shield TL is a rear tail light designed to mount on the seatpost of your bicycle. What makes this tail light different from the tail light you may currently use is the integration of our patent pending OTR Technology. The Shield TL is a revolutionary step toward preventing collisions between cars and cyclists.
25fe8506b8716f9470f0bdf0d124e3a0_original.png

aa3f33efb255f6d2596aa07c6854dc51_original.png

Projected Product Specifications:

7369e51c6f86faa256572aeb5eb20071_original.png

I just got a Specialized 2017 Fuze Expert 6Fattie. first new mountain bike in years (replacing some odd Trek hybridish thing and a Fisher Hoo Koo E Koo)

so far, love it. good components, good geometry, fatties are nice. hope to really test in in the next few weeks.

The creek crossing was fun the first time through, but once your heart rate stays at threshold, you'll hit max heart rate every time. By lap 6 and 7, the legs start cramping.

Heckling is mandatory!

I just got a Specialized 2017 Fuze Expert 6Fattie. first new mountain bike in years (replacing some odd Trek hybridish thing and a Fisher Hoo Koo E Koo)

so far, love it. good components, good geometry, fatties are nice. hope to really test in in the next few weeks.
What year was the Hoo Koo E Koo? Those have always been pretty good little bikes. My brother had an '88. Mine was a Paragon.

The creek crossing was fun the first time through, but once your heart rate stays at threshold, you'll hit max heart rate every time. By lap 6 and 7, the legs start cramping.

Heckling is mandatory!

Were you in there? I didn't recognize you specifically.

Here is a nice little piece on our friends' kid, the new Idaho Mountain Bike Champ, as a High School Freshman!

Sweet riding Anja! She is a good kid too.

Reactions: Tig
Here is a nice little piece on our friends' kid, the new Idaho Mountain Bike Champ, as a High School Freshman!

Shows some of the good, newer MTB trails up at Galena Lodge, north of town too. Fun, flowy stuff in beautiful terrain.

That's really cool! She has a level head on her shoulders to go with all that natural ability. Looks like we'll be hearing her name more in the future.

Ah, the 2016 Singlespeed Cyclocross World Championships! I need to do this next year. Believe it or not, there is actual racing mixed in, but even the top contenders like retired multi-world champion Sven Nys or 5 time winner Adam Craig stop to play and drink beer hand ups.

SSCXWC-31-900x464.jpg

SSCXWC-11-900x460.jpg

Back