TEMP CHECK

IT'S THIRTY DEGREES RIGHT NOW!!!!

It went from a wind chill of 49 below zero to positive 30 degrees in 48 hrs.

Stop saying balmy. Nobody even says balmy when it's balmy. It's now entirely reserved for "less cold." Just stop it.

:mad:

I had some sore muscles from shoveling and working out as well - a few muscles got overworked. I used some ointment to soothe them and it made the muscles feel a lot better. The liniment that I used is a common one that is commercially available at drug stores or general merchandise outlets. The thing that I found was that the lotion was somewhat sticky. Perhaps I had been applying the salve too thickly. I don't know...but the cream was transferring onto anything that I came into contact with.

All that I can say is that after multiple applications of the soothing product and going about my day as normal, the concoction was on nearly everything. My place was...well, quite balmy.

I had some sore muscles from shoveling and working out as well - a few muscles got overworked. I used some ointment to soothe them and it made the muscles feel a lot better. The liniment that I used is a common one that is commercially available at drug stores or general merchandise outlets. The thing that I found was that the lotion was somewhat sticky. Perhaps I had been applying the salve too thickly. I don't know...but the cream was transferring onto anything that I came into contact with.

All that I can say is that after multiple applications of the soothing product and going about my day as normal, the concoction was on nearly everything. My place was...well, quite balmy.

I'll allow it.

Pretty "meh" here in the Golden State. Windy, raining, and just generally ugly. Has been such for a few days and will continue for a few more with colder temps.

Thursday we had some EPIC thunderstorms here. Those are rare in general, but totally unheard of in January. I honestly don't remember ever having one so early in the year. I thought I'd be clever and take a selfie during it while I was outside. Barely got my phone out of my pocket before a lightning strike hit WAY too close and scared the buhgeeziz out of me. :)

28cf5fb61f19258adf466d0c739e652e.jpg

-----

It's goddamn sweltering out there today
ok this weather is just wacky ....it's 5:10 am and it's now dropped down to a low of 57 but it looks like Wednesday we will be having a Chicago arctic blast down here *spits*

Screen Shot 2019-02-03 at 5.10.01 AM.png

Bouncing around freezing all day today.
With freezing rain/ice storm warnings, almost everything was closed. I had the day off.

B321E8C6-C3F7-4274-80AE-EF0C4711A299.jpeg

Back