Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

I arrived in THE NETHERLANDS today. I took the opportunity to have some very cheap REFRESHING LAGER BEERS today. I'm a bit worried about spending 2 months here though... Even though I'm started to get a bit annoyed by the downsides of living in Finland lately half a day here already managed to remind me why I left...

Hottest day of the year (/ever recorded here depending which shit rag you read)

Naturally this is the day a few tonnes of sand and gravel is due to be delivered :-\

I had an ott weekend but I'm already sweating my pan off and in need of some refreshing lager beers.

I'm gasping but I need to drive later on.

JBJs building tip of the day, emptying bulk bags with a wheelbarrow in 25c heat is a fucking stupid idea.

Today, I am grateful that the office I am in at my work has the best air conditioning in the whole building. Comfortably chilled at the moment.

Yas managed to reschedule so I no longer have to drive.

Then I realised I checked the empty REFRESHING LAGER BEER box into the skip this morning as I finished them off whilst out there yesterday :shrug:

Still boiling here. I have developed yet another PERISHING THIRST and will shortly quench it with some REFRESHING LAGER BEER, praise BAPHOMET.

I hope you heat moaners are happy with today's weather. :mad:

We've had it all, fucking boiling to boiling with torrential rain. Its only moderately boiling now so its back out to work on the garden.

I do feel I'm working up a PERISHING THIRST

There's rumours someone's starting up a Celtic bus from my local next season.

My wallet and waistline will thank me tremendously if it's true :embarrassed:

It's true :facepalm:

The only decent nice mixed pub for miles and the daft wee lassie that's taken over has alienated half of her client base in the space of a few months :shrug:

These Summer holidays are being way too productive for my liking.

I've already built a shed today, I have a client meet in a while and tonight I'm going to put the last of my new pebbles down in the garden.

This calls for a REFRESHING LAGER BEER AND FIFA break at this point in time.

Don't worry, it'll pass.

Yeah, when I start back work!!!

Inshallah I shooooooooooooooould be done by tomorrow and apart from a client meet on Monday I've got nothing on all next week so I should be able to enjoy it to the utmost :thu:

Back