Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

Having lived in Libya as a kid in the 70s when my Dad was contracting out there, Inshallah is a great term! :thu:

The main difference with my interpretation of it is I'll get my finger out and get it done.

Inshallah in Saudi essentially translated into "yeah, I'm not going to bother doing what you've asked me to" :grin:

My garden is going to looking fucking amazing when I'm done.

As an aside, it's amazing how much shit you can get done when you're boycotting your local boozer :grin:

Gods country moodlit in Cadburys purple :grin:

WP_20160721_007.jpg

Extend the decking tomorrow, fence thing ive decided to put in finished early next week and I'm done. :Thu:

Why, I, I seem to have a number of refreshing lager beers near my hot tub. I think I may jump in and drink one or all of them!

I finished my supplies of REFRESHING CONTINENTAL LAGER BEERS last night. Tomorrow we drive off to France for reinforcements, but it does mean I may be reduced to raiding the ouzo stocks tonight.

I've got one refreshing lager beer left (I never keep beer in the house because it never lasts very long)

Its ok though, Ivd purchased some CRABBIES REFRESHING LAGER GINGER BEERS!!! :grin:

It's just started raining here. We're going to have to go inside to drink our REFRESHING LAGER BEERS :mad:

Fuckin' amateur

I've got a cowboy hat so I can stay out in the tub even if it starts raining.

Finished the extended decking in the garden today so that's the last of the "heavy" stuff which is ideal.

Anyways I'm off to watch the most successful team in the world :embarrassed:

Just back from 2 days on the West Coast of Scotland (Ayr). Yesterday was spent basking in the sun whilst drinking some REFRESHING CONTINENTAL LAGER BEER, swimming and pigging out at a carvery.

Managed to do the 1 1/2 drive home in 3 hours :mad:, but suitably prepared for a dreech weekend :embarrassed:

Decking laid.

That's all the heavy shit done. Just need to sand and stain the deck, stain the fence and build a wee wall feature I have in mind for the back fence. :thu:

Attachments

• WP_20160722_009.jpg
    WP_20160722_009.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 13
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAND that looks like it's the last of our nice weather so todays plans of sanding down and staining the deck has been replaced by planning my wedding :facepalm:

Fuck me I'm in the wrong game:

Just had a humanist get back to me with a quote just shy my normal wedding starting prices.

My gig will involve over 20 hours of admin, prep, meetings, travel, heavy lifting, performing and doing it all again in reverse plus the cost of gear, insurance, PAT testing, advertising, site hosting etc...

Her gig will involve driving to the venue, reading some stuff off of a sheet we've basically wrote for her and signing a few documents.!!!!

I'm listing a bunch of old amps for sale now. Pretty much all crap, my dad is going to borrow my Matamp (which I'll never sell) to start playing again (poor neighbours :grin:) and one of his buddies was interested in my Engl, so that saves me the trouble of listing that. They started raging about "ALL THE AMPS I HAD LAYING AROUND THAT SHOULD'VE BEEN CLEARED UP AGES AGO". Turns out from the ones that annoyed them only one is actually mine :facepalm:

I'm listing a bunch of old amps for sale now. Pretty much all crap, my dad is going to borrow my Matamp (which I'll never sell) to start playing again (poor neighbours :grin:) and one of his buddies was interested in my Engl, so that saves me the trouble of listing that. They started raging about "ALL THE AMPS I HAD LAYING AROUND THAT SHOULD'VE BEEN CLEARED UP AGES AGO". Turns out from the ones that annoyed them only one is actually mine :facepalm:

Damn, I would have been in the market for an ENGL.

Damn, I would have been in the market for an ENGL.

What kind are you looking for? I'd rather give it a home where I know it gets appreciated :wink: I have a Thunder 50 Reverb combo. Not sure about shipping though, last time I got some stuff from the UK the shipping really fucked me in the ass, but with the pound being in the gutter right now that should be not that bad.

What kind are you looking for? I'd rather give it a home where I know it gets appreciated :wink: I have a Thunder 50 Reverb combo. Not sure about shipping though, last time I got some stuff from the UK the shipping really fucked me in the ass, but with the pound being in the gutter right now that should be not that bad.

Am looking for a head :(

Still have a big 4x12 speakercabinet sitting at home, that's currently gathering dust

Afternoon all. wave0

Went to the Ramblin' Man Fair festival on Sunday. Damn fine day out watching some quality bands.

£2.49 for a refreshing far fruits cider beer from the local wetherspoons!!! My ex local should have started running a Celtic bus years ago :embarrassed:

Back