Return to the Planet of the "Hey Euro's its that time again" Thread.

Put up my new towel hanger for the tub today. 35 quid well spent :grin:

WP_20160726_002.jpg

Am looking for a head :(

Still have a big 4x12 speakercabinet sitting at home, that's currently gathering dust

Nice, can't say anything negative about mine other than that it kinda started to mismatch the kind of stuff I played after a while. But it's been my buddy through most of my gigging days (which is why I'm sort of attached to it), especially if you get to crank it up a bit there's some glorious sounds in there.

Good luck finding one, usually there's some great deals if you're patient enough, cause you know, it doesn't have that Marshall badge on the front :facepalm:

Nice, can't say anything negative about mine other than that it kinda started to mismatch the kind of stuff I played after a while. But it's been my buddy through most of my gigging days (which is why I'm sort of attached to it), especially if you get to crank it up a bit there's some glorious sounds in there.

Good luck finding one, usually there's some great deals if you're patient enough, cause you know, it doesn't have that Marshall badge on the front :facepalm:

I used to have an ENGL Blackmore head which was glorious, but I stopped playing in a band and it was too loud to play in the house. I regret selling it now...

The robin van persie garden installation is coming along nicely :embarrassed:

WP_20160728_001.jpg

I will actually be finished the whole garden tomorrow providing it stays dry :grin:

Guess which venue I've programmed these I for :grin: :embarrassed:

Attachments

• WP_20160801_002.jpg
    WP_20160801_002.jpg
    1.2 MB · Views: 13
Currently crashed out at the hotel after travelling to Vienna today. Interesting landing in the middle of a thunderstorm. Tomorrow we start doing stuff. Over and out.

Reactions: wok
Another day of glorious beer (going ham on a six-pack of Korenwolf atm), looked at computers all day, going to build myself a hackintosh.

Back