OMG Politics, I'm over it already.

Status
Not open for further replies.
They are both right. Anything that takes a potential vote away from one potential winner is one less vote the other potential winner needs.

It culls the weak and undecided from the pool of voters that actually decide who will be elected.
My state is already decided. It doesn't matter who I vote for.

It should matter to you. California will in all likelihood go to Clinton, but that is no reason for me to vote for anyone else. Stop over thinking things and simply vote for the best candidate on the ballot.

As noted multiple times over the past 279 pages, I have no intention of ever voting for Hillary Clinton.

As noted multiple times over the past 279 pages, I have no intention of ever voting for Hillary Clinton.
I'm not voting for Clinton either. I'm voting against Trump. Clinton is just the strongest candidate with the best chance of beating him. And I won't waste my vote on a third party candidate. I'll vote for candidates that are more left wing than Clinton down ticket.

I'm not voting for Clinton either. I'm voting against Trump. Clinton is just the strongest candidate with the best chance of beating him. And I won't waste my vote on a third party candidate. I'll vote for candidates that are more left wing than Clinton down ticket.

She didn't carpetbag her way into your state and then disregard half the population simply because they didn't live in the Chicagoland area.

Fox News polls have Clinton ahead post-debate and the comment section has lost their collective shit. :lol: As soon as the "fair and balanced" network tells them what they don't want to hear it's complete pandemonium. Thankfully most of them are boomer ages and up, so maybe by 2020 the herd will be culled.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Fox News polls have Clinton ahead post-debate and the comment section has lost their collective shit. :lol: As soon as the "fair and balanced" network tells them what they don't want to hear it's complete pandemonium. Thankfully most of them are boomer ages and up, so maybe by 2020 the herd will be culled.

I'd like to think so but the younger generation is just as dumb and partisan as their parents.

really....death to the boomers? that's your solution?

I'M A BOOMER.....ASSHOLE!!!

+1

If Hilary were more like Obama, she would be enjoying the same kind of universal support and bipartisan respect that he has over the past 8 years.

Not sure what that had to do with anything, but Obama was never the second most disliked person to run for POTUS in the modern era, and was never in danger of losing an election to the first most disliked- a reality TV host who was also obviously a moron.

And no democrat is going to enjoy bipartisan support anymore, but HRC can't even galvanize her own party.

if this thread has digressed into a"we wish this or that generation would fucking just die off so we can have politics our way"..then i'm out of here and those who are wishing that can go straight to fucking hell!!!

@Mark Wein

Don't see to many democratic senators or congressman sitting out of the DNC. That's the only ones she needs to worry about, not the ones on the street,.....yet....

Not as long as most are pissed off enough at the GOP to go out and turn the congressional majority, as is expected at the moment.

Oh, you're being serious?

I don't think that anyone's wishing anyone dead.

Having been living with brain cancer since the age of 22, I'm kind of amused when people in their 50s and 60s are starting to seriously consider their own mortality for the very first time.

IDK. I think we could argue the unfairness of voting power of people who won't survive the next decade, given the fact that those decisions will primarily impact the youth. See: Brexit.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back