OMG Politics, I'm over it already Mk III, The Search for Spock

Status
Not open for further replies.
under the current regime and political climate of congress/DOJ/DHS, who the hell would ever answer these new census questions accurately?

Senate Bill To Require Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity Data By 2030 Census
https://www.npr.org/2018/07/31/6342...ientation-gender-identity-data-by-2030-census

these idiot democrats think that by answering these very personal question, that everyone will be more accurately counted.
bullshit. you'd just be waving a neon rainbow flag in Sessions face saying "here i am, i'm gay, i'm against you and here's my name and address".....etc.
wtf are they thinking?

This is just a play Trump learned from his professional wrestling days. Gin up the base with a fake in-fighting soap opera. The rubes will eat it up and ignore the growing problems the party has.

That's what this is about.

And I'm beginning to think the tariffs are the same. How much do you want to bet Trump will rescind the tariffs just before the midterm elections claiming a huge victory?

trump breaks his arm patting himself on the back for cleaning up messes he creates.

of course he will solve his tariff problem right before the midterms, he probably will have some terrible GDP and jobs reports to counter along with what mueller drops.

claiming he is going to shut down the govt again for not funding the wall mexico was supposed to pay for should be a huge gift to the dems. if he caves again its a win. if he shuts down the govt its a win. literally only the dems could figure a way to lose and they just might.

under the current regime and political climate of congress/DOJ/DHS, who the hell would ever answer these new census questions accurately?

Senate Bill To Require Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity Data By 2030 Census
https://www.npr.org/2018/07/31/6342...ientation-gender-identity-data-by-2030-census

these idiot democrats think that by answering these very personal question, that everyone will be more accurately counted.
bullshit. you'd just be waving a neon rainbow flag in Sessions face saying "here i am, i'm gay, i'm against you and here's my name and address".....etc.
wtf are they thinking?

Male_ Female _Other _Non of your damn business_
That should do the trick.

Facebook removes fake accounts after detecting attempts to interfere in midterm elections
https://www.cnbc.com/2018/07/31/facebook-has-detected-attempts-to-interfere-in-mid-terms.html

Facebook identifies political influence campaign, not conclusively tied to Russia: NYT 31 Mins Ago | 00:34
Facebook confirmed it has identified a coordinated political influence campaign believed to be working ahead of November's midterm elections.

The social media company announced on Tuesday it had detected and removed 32 fake accounts and pages from both Facebook and Instagram after idetifying "coordinated inauthentic behavior."

Facebook said it has not been able to confirm Russia's involvement. During the 2016 election, the Russian troll farm Internet Research Agency (IRA) was accused in an indictment of election interference. In its announcement, Facebook admitted it did not have all the facts on who was responsible for the effort, but said it was disclosing the fake accounts now ahead of planned protests in Washington, D.C. next week.

"It's clear that whoever set up these accounts went to much greater lengths to obscure their true identities than the Russian-based Internet Research Agency (IRA) has in the past," Facebook wrote in a statement.

Just like during the 2016 elections, the fake accounts and pages focused on divisive social issues issues, like abolishing ICE and an attempt to organize a second "Unite the Right" rally in Washington, D.C. Facebook said the fake accounts spend about $11,000 in ads promoting those divisive posts.

The fake accounts used more advanced techniques to avoid detection, such as hiring third parties to run ads for them, Facebook said. Still, Facebook said it was not able to link the fake accounts to the IRA, even though the fake accounts used similar tactics.

Facebook said it has shared its findings so far with law enforcement and Congress.
[who will then notify russia that they need to up their game]
I had noticed quite a few left wing threads going suspiciously unchallenged today on FB.

I had noticed quite a few left wing threads going suspiciously unchallenged today on FB.
my approach has become "if you don't want to be exposed to all the political hate on facebook.....don't go to facebook".
i have an account. i have 5 friends, mostly previous bandmates/sound guy. i haven't checked in to it in months. [shrugs]

trump breaks his arm patting himself on the back for cleaning up messes he creates.

of course he will solve his tariff problem right before the midterms, he probably will have some terrible GDP and jobs reports to counter along with what mueller drops.

claiming he is going to shut down the govt again for not funding the wall mexico was supposed to pay for should be a huge gift to the dems. if he caves again its a win. if he shuts down the govt its a win. literally only the dems could figure a way to lose and they just might.

I’m confident the Dems will figure out a way to lose and blame it on everyone but themselves.

Thou shalt not criticize trump - ever - on pain of being the subject of a strident tweetstorm! Doesn't matter how many millions you have donated to The Party. Doesn't matter if you are Eisenhower or Reagan returning in our time of need!

I wonder if someone could create a fake Melania Trump Twitter account, then use it to troll the Donald. Would he fall for it and go nuts on Twitter?

I wonder if someone could create a fake Melania Trump Twitter account, then use it to troll the Donald. Would he fall for it and go nuts on Twitter?
BWAAAAHAAAAHAAA.

for that, i would start a twitter account, just to watch.
[lmfao]

Everyone’s Laughing At That Awful Pro-Trump Artist’s Latest Painting
trump_painting_site.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back