OMG Politics, I'm over it already Mk III, The Search for Spock

Status
Not open for further replies.

I wish he had pulled it off a LITTLE more casually, to string him along a bit louder.

Have the producer say "We're getting a weird noise or some feedback in the feed audio, can we take a break for a second and see if anyone's devices are responsible for the noise?"

Pop out the wand, wave it over everyone, and when it beeps at Moore, they can then start talking in "Hebrew" and finally apologize and say that was the wrong wand, that was the "pedophile wand."

38015833_10216328590151232_814725553402675200_n.jpg

someone needs to give this orange faced shitgibbon a civics lesson. potus does not have the unilateral authority to "shut down the government".
that's the realm of congress. they have already given him all the $$ he's going to get in this budget, which is nowhere near what he wants.
i would laugh my ass off if we get to the end of august and the republican controlled congress re-funds the gov't for another 6 months or so, in spite of what putin's cockholster wants.

President Trump renews government shutdown threat if no border wall funding
https://abcnews.go.com/Politics/pre...shutdown-threat-border-wall/story?id=56914077

"President Donald Trump Monday threatened to shut down the federal government if Congress does not include funding for a border wall."

putins-cock-holster-mematic-net-19986758.png

Yeah I'm not sure why recalculating capital gains is called a tax cut for the rich. Yes, Trump is an idiot and evil. But I'm going get raped on capital gains taxes if I sell my house, esp. as I'm not married.
I guess because poor people don't have to pay much in the way of capital gains tax. And it goes with the narrative that the Trump administration is having no problem cutting tax revenues while hemorrhaging cash and increasing debt like a college student with their first credit card on spring break.

I guess because poor people don't have to pay much in the way of capital gains tax. And it goes with the narrative that the Trump administration is having no problem cutting tax revenues while hemorrhaging cash and increasing debt like a college student with their first credit card on spring break.

Yes I see that. But we used to have prop 13 that allowed us to avoid capital gains if we put the money into another house. Now that's gone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back