OMG Politics, I'm over it already Mk III, The Search for Spock

Status
Not open for further replies.
The perfect current-day analogy; using the American flag to cover up protests against racism.

why-do-you-hate-america-21637317.png

Reactions: Tig
more of the 'enabled' showing how f'ing stupid they are, and getting dropped for it.

Radio Hosts Suspended For Repeatedly Calling Sikh Attorney General ‘Turban Man’
https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entr...eneral-turban-man_us_5b59cac5e4b0b15aba95f9cd

"A pair of New Jersey radio hosts have been suspended “until further notice” after repeatedly referring to the state’s attorney general, Gurbir Grewal, who is Sikh, as “turban man” during a Wednesday afternoon broadcast. "

“You know the attorney general — I’m never going to know his name. I’m just going to say ‘the guy with the turban,’” host Dennis Malloy told his companion, Judi Franco, on NJ 101.5 FM.

"Franco reacted by saying “Turban Man,” theatrically drawing out the name."

"Malloy added, “Listen, if that offends you, then don’t wear the turban, man, and I’ll remember your name.”

"The “Dennis & Judi Show” hosts briefly debated whether the term was offensive, concluding that it was not because if Malloy “was in a culture where nobody wore baseball hats, and you called me ‘Baseball Hat Man,’” he would not be offended. "

"A representative for NJ 101.5 FM acknowledged the controversy in a statement posted to Twitter on Thursday."

“We are aware of the offensive comments made by Dennis and Judi during Wednesday’s broadcast,” it read. “We have taken immediate action and have taken them off the air until further notice. We are investigating the matter and will have further comment shortly.”

in case those two shit for brains don't know what a 'euphemism' is....."until further notice" means YOU'RE FIRED!!

i love this part:

“If you’re going to obstruct justice, you do it quietly and secretly, not in public,” Mr. Giuliani said.

no, rudy.....YOU obstruct justice quietly and secretly. cheeto screams it from the mountain top, because, he's "immune to everything and everyone"....just ask him.

It pertained to actions from 72 and 73, but I am not aware that it was actually articulated until the Frost interview.
yea, i know what he was refering to, i just didn't realize the quote was from 5 years later. [idk]

the watergate hearings were on tv in our high school history classrooms all day long, mon-friday.
the teachers all said "this IS history, we're watching it!!"
i'm very glad they did that. gave all of us a completely new perspective of our government and those in it.

and..................the Rosenstein impeachment is DOA.

Rosenstein Impeachment Sputters On Capitol Hill, But Political War Likely Will Rage On
https://www.npr.org/2018/07/26/6326...capitol-hill-but-political-war-likely-will-ra
[like i said yesterday, Ryan will not allow it]

"House Speaker Paul Ryan, R-Wis., and other GOP leaders made clear that the House would not schedule a vote to impeach Rod Rosenstein as a small group of his opponents had formally proposed on Wednesday."

"I don't think we should be cavalier with this process or with this term," Ryan told reporters.

"Attorney General Jeff Sessions and others hailed Rosenstein, and he appeared to remain safe in his job."

"The Justice Department has made no official comment about the showdown."

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back